The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Amin

Seller: Rich M
Buyer: me
Item: Pentax DA21/3.2

Comments: Richard was a perfect seller. Fast shipping, great communication. The lens was well packed and as described. Thanks, Richard!

sc_john

Seller: Snajczuk
Buyer: Me
Item: New Luigi Braided Strap - Black Leather 39” in Length

Incredible service. Bought on Friday night at 9PM, and I have strap on Tuesday at 3PM. Strap as described and well packaged. Thanks!

John

AGeoJO

Buyer: khiromu

Item: Voigtlander 75mm f/1.8 Heliar

Comments: Hiromu bought this lens from me. He paid extremely fast and he was prompt with his communication. Thank you for a smooth transaction, Hiromu.

MP7

Re: Positive Feedback
Seller: MP7 (me)
Buyer: silverlight99 (Geoff)
Item: Leica Noctilux

Geoff is an extraordinary kind person to deal with. He has great class and thus making the transaction a very enjoyable one. I give Geoff the highest recommendation to anyone as a buyer or seller. Thank you Geoff!
Geoff = *****/*****

Geno

Seller: BishopB
Item: Body & 2 lenses

Excellent communication and service. Took the time to deal with my apprehension and finalized a very satisfying deal. Fantastic packaging and very, very quick shipping. I'd highly recommend BishopB to anyone.

stephengilbert

Leica M8.2 and 28mm Elmarit lens.

Seller: Me

Buyer: Jae Sung (jsungraphy)

Very pleasant transaction. And high tech, too: met at Starbucks, he paid using his iPhone, I confirmed on my iPad, and gave him the camera and a receipt.

Sparky16

Canon 580 EXII Speedlight

Seller: silverlight99

Flash was packed very well, in LN condition as described. A very smooth transaction, as always here on GetDPI. Thanks!

bmorena

seller: enmund
Item: voigtlander 75 2.5

Wonderful transaction, good communication, fast shipping, great product.
All around terrific seller.

BishopB

Thanks, Geno!

For everyone else...Geno also communicated well and quickly took care of the payment for this transaction. I recommend Geno and would complete this or another transaction with Geno again.

Bishop

Seller: BishopB
Item: Body & 2 lenses

Excellent communication and service. Took the time to deal with my apprehension and finalized a very satisfying deal. Fantastic packaging and very, very quick shipping. I'd highly recommend BishopB to anyone.

madmaxmedia

Sony NEX-3 kit

Seller:zincman
Buyer:madmaxmedia

Great transaction- fast shipping and camera was in perfect condition just as described. Thanks!

Sarheat

seller: kit laughlin
Item: Nikkor 24 PCE

Perfect deal, item is in perfect condition, shipping was quite fast from KL side but Easter holiday got the shipment delayed a bit, overall, KL is a great guy to deal with

ps. Thank you KL for trusting me with my first purchase here

Mohamed

silverlight99

Canon 580 EXII Speedlight Flash

Seller: silverlight99
Buyer: Sparky16

Instant payment and great communications, thanks for the great transaction! A++

I

ItsReallyDarren

Seller: pphuang
Item: Leica IIIF baseplate

Great transaction. Paul was very nice to deal with and shipped very fast.

P

pphuang

Buyer: ItsReallyDarren
Seller: Me
Item: Leica IIIf baseplate

Perfect transaction. Darren was a pleasure to deal with!

D

DW999

Seller: MP7
Item: Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8 IS II

Perfect Transaction. Lens was delivered exactly as described. Was even packaged very well. Shipped exactly when he said he would.

Would not hesitate to purchase from MP7 again.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Buyer: Sarheat
Seller: Kit Laughlin
Item: Nikkor 24 PC-E

A great transaction for me. Instant payment, clear communication, and confirmation of receipt. Mohamed was a pleasure to do business with. I had no hesitation in dealing with Mohamed because he writes and communicates well. Cheers, KL

silverlight99

Buyer: rrobinson54
Seller: Silverlight99 (me)
Item: Panasonic DMC-GH2 Camera Body

Comments:
responded to a WTB posting, great communications and very pleasant to deal with. Thank you!

Burro39

Buyer: Burro39
Seller: Jay Clawson
Item: 35mm Voigtlander Color Skopar

Just received a 35mm Voigtlander lens purchased from Jay Clawson. Very nice fellow to work with and very accomodating. Shipped much faster than I expected and the lens was just as described. Do not hesitate to work with this man. Thanks Jay!

Last edited: