The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

kweide

I looked the angel

and was nearly blinded thru its shining countenance. Merciful the angel bowed its head hiding its blinding beauty with its shining hair and released me from any pain.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I really like this one Klaus - There is a little bit of a Turner sky in there. :thumbs:

Are you OK? Do we need to call your son? :toocool:

The words sound a bit like William Blake
" And did the Countenance Divine, Shine forth upon our clouded hills?"

Turner and Blake go really well together

Keith

PS - how many layers? :deadhorse:

I looked the angel

and was nearly blinded thru its shining countenance. Merciful the angel bowed its head hiding its blinding beauty with its shining hair and released me from any pain.

Leica 77

Welcome back Leica 77 - we all missed you, and your images. Now you have some lost time to make up :lecture:

Happy Holidays

Keith
Hi Keith,
Thanks so much for your kind comments. You are quite right -- I will need to catch up with you all. Happy Holidays, my mentor Keith! Leica 77.

Leica 77

Lumix G1 + Contax G 45mm Planar via RJ Adapter. "Christmas Shoppers". Happy Holidays to Everyone! Leica 77.

Great come back Leica77. :thumbs::thumbs:
Michiel
Hello My Good Friend Michiel,
Season's Greetings! I missed you all and your fine bokehgraphs during the past several weeks. It will be nice to have some relaxing time over the holidays and enjoy taking more bokehgraphs. Happy Holidays! Leica 77.

P.S. I just noticed that the reply to you is my 888th post in this forum. Some people believe that is a lucky number and brings lots of good things!

Last edited:

Leica 77

I was just finishing it when I learned of my mother's death in the UK. And I saw a wreath in there (circular arrangement of flowers, etc) - hence the name.
Keith

Dear Mentor Keith,
My deepest sympathy to you and your family for the loss of your beloved mother in the UK. Leica 77.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
This is the site of the "Charge of the Light Brigade" in Ukraine

Half a league, half a league, Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

Tennyson

Keith

Last edited: