Site Sponsors
Page 53 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 5670

Thread: Photographing your Bokeh

  1. #2601
    Senior Member kds315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Weinheim, Germany
    Posts
    1,384
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Schierbeek View Post
    Is this the Kinoptik society, or what?
    Gentlemen, these lenses are stunning! Well done.

    But I am not gonne buy one for the prices I see them passing by
    There is a matter of fact I am not going to buy any lens at all. ( for a while )

    Michiel
    You found some great lenses at a really cheap price!! It doesn't need
    a Kinoptik lens to take a great shot (it just helps...), I have seen many great
    ones here ...

  2. #2602
    Senior Member m3photo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    28

    Re: Waterballet

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Schierbeek View Post
    Very nice one Michael! A true mixture of a waterballet and bokeh.

    Michiel
    Thank you Michiel.
    Beautiful word "waterballet"; I like it!

  3. #2603
    Senior Member m3photo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    28

    Re: Rain Through Windows

    Quote Originally Posted by seakayaker View Post
    Michael this is a wonderful bokehgraph, love the colors, a great shot to view, I can hear the pounding and feel the rain!
    Thank you Dan.

  4. #2604
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    seakayaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by kds315 View Post
    You seem to get vignetting Dan - did you take the sunshade off (it needs to be shortened!)?
    Klaus, for all of my previous shots I did have the sunshade on the lens. On some shots there did appear to be vignetting, then on others it appeared clean to all four conners.

    When you say it needs to be shortened, are you recommending cutting the sunshade in half?

    I went out this afternoon and shot without the sunshade.

    Cosmos


    GF1 with Kinoptik Paris Apochromat 25mm f2 -- ISO 100 -- f2 -- 1/800



    Life is Grand!

    Dan
    ~





  5. #2605
    Subscriber Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1117

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Dan - this Cosmos flower always looks good in your images (always makes me think of Kramer, but I guess that would be Kosmos )

    The birthday celebration reminded of the abstracts that were done in the early part of the thread. These are 100% out of focus images. So, I tested the Kinoptik this morning on a fir tree.

    It's important to forget all the rules when you process these. This one was done in Topaz (single bokehgraph with no textures or blending - I always feel it's important to say that, as I am amazed at the detail lurking in these OOF images)

    Keith


  6. #2606
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    seakayaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Keith, it is a beautiful shot and does demonstrate the sharp detail contained in a bokehgraph. Also the shades of color work well for me in this shot, they are wonderful and pleasing to the eye. Love the lines, curves and circles seen this photo, including the little circular bokeh!


    Life is Grand!

    Dan
    ~

  7. #2607
    Subscriber Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1117

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by seakayaker View Post
    Keith, it is a beautiful shot and does demonstrate the sharp detail contained in a bokehgraph. Also the shades of color work well for me in this shot, they are wonderful and pleasing to the eye. Love the lines, curves and circles seen this photo, including the little circular bokeh!


    Life is Grand!

    Dan
    ~
    Thanks Dan:

    I had forgotton how much fun these abstracts are - it's tough to predict how they will turn out

    Keith

  8. #2608
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    seakayaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Anemones


    GF1 with Kinoptik Paris Apochromat 25mm f2 -- ISO 100 -- f2 -- 1/160


    Life is Grand!

    Dan
    ~




  9. #2609
    Senior Member kds315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Weinheim, Germany
    Posts
    1,384
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Now sth very different, a 100 year old Meyer Goerlitz Schnellarbeiter (= quick worker) Atelier uncoated brass lens f3 135mm (Petzval type) and a still life shot fully open.

    "Roses wilting" ... Autum is approaching...

    Last edited by kds315; 13th September 2010 at 02:07.

  10. #2610
    Senior Member kds315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Weinheim, Germany
    Posts
    1,384
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Great shots guys; Keith: that structured grass shot is amazing! Overlays?

  11. #2611
    Subscriber Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1117

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by kds315 View Post
    Great shots guys; Keith: that structured grass shot is amazing! Overlays?
    It is a single image, Klaus, with no overlays. I used the "small details" preset in Topaz, but could have got the same result in LightRoom, I think.

    The thing to do in these totally out of focus bokehgraphs is to process for the bokeh only. For instance, in Dan's "Anemones" just above you can see the same structure in the bokeh - but if he had used the same processing as I did in mine, his flower would have been a blob

    Keith

  12. #2612
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    seakayaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Anemones


    GF1 with Kinoptik Paris Apochromat 25mm f2 -- ISO 100 -- f2 -- 1/400



    Life is Grand!

    Dan
    ~



  13. #2613
    Senior Member biglouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Dan - your pictures of anemones are very beautiful. Almost like an impressionistic painting.

    LouisB

  14. #2614
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Michiel Schierbeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam/Normandy
    Posts
    3,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    762

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by biglouis View Post
    Dan - your pictures of anemones are very beautiful. Almost like an impressionistic painting.

    LouisB
    + 1 Very nice!

    Michiel

  15. #2615
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Michiel Schierbeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam/Normandy
    Posts
    3,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    762

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Good to see an abstract again, Keith

    Here is one from me.

    - Little tornado -

    G1 + Minolta Rokkor 45/2 with Multi Image filter

  16. #2616
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Michiel Schierbeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam/Normandy
    Posts
    3,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    762

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    And some blue beans.

    - Smoky blue beans -

    G1 + Canon FD 50/1.4

  17. #2617
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    seakayaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by kds315 View Post
    Now sth very different, a 100 year old Meyer Goerlitz Schnellarbeiter (= quick worker) Atelier uncoated brass lens f3 135mm (Petzval type) and a still life shot fully open.

    "Roses wilting" ... Autum is approaching...

    . . . . . lovely shot . . . . .

    I thought the old Leitz glass (1951, 1954, 1960/ I was using was pretty old.

    They are young puppies next to the Meyer Goerlitz Schnellarbeiter!

    Life is Grand!

    Dan
    ~

  18. #2618
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    seakayaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Schierbeek View Post
    And some blue beans.

    - Smoky blue beans -

    G1 + Canon FD 50/1.4
    Micheil, love your blue beans, sharp detail to soft circular bokeh blur!

    Beautiful Bokehgraph ~ Wonderful!


    Life is Grand!

    Dan
    ~

  19. #2619
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    seakayaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Icelandic Poppy


    GF1 with Kinoptik Paris Apochromat 25mm f2 -- ISO 100 -- f2 -- 1/400



    Life is Grand!

    Dan
    ~


  20. #2620
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    seakayaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Thank you Louis, Michiel, Klaus, & Keith for you ongoing kind comments.

    Autumn is fast approaching, and the flowers will soon be gone, for now I'll stick with them, soon it will be fall, then winter bokeh . . . . .


    Malva ~ Mallow


    GF1 with Kinoptik Paris Apochromat 25mm f2 -- ISO 100 -- f2.8 -- 1/125



    Life is Grand!

    Dan
    ~



  21. #2621
    arpoador
    Guest

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    This is a great thread. After walking through the hundreds of pix, I'm looking at bokeh in a completely different way.

    Now some pix I had rejected are looking interesting.

    I saved this picture because I liked the play of (lack of) light, but thought that the non-circular, non-soft bokeh marred it. Now I think it's OK against the silhouette:


    Lumix G2, OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.4 wide open
    Last edited by arpoador; 13th September 2010 at 21:10. Reason: camera data

  22. #2622
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    seakayaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    arpoador, the portrait with the circular bokeh is very nice. I like the shot, sharp features of the man's face with the green/black soft blur with white circular bokeh.

    . . . . keep 'em coming!

    Life is Grand!

    Dan
    ~

  23. #2623
    arpoador
    Guest

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    In this one, the bokeh (which is the direct-view image inside the shop) overlays the reflected portrait image. Shows the same eccentric but sharp circular pattern as the one above.


    E-P2, OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.4
    Last edited by arpoador; 13th September 2010 at 21:39. Reason: broken link fixed

  24. #2624
    Subscriber Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1117

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Arpoador

    Two wonderful bokehgraphy portraits - its tough to do them well.


    Keith

  25. #2625
    Subscriber Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1117

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Schierbeek View Post
    Good to see an abstract again, Keith

    Here is one from me.

    - Little tornado -

    G1 + Minolta Rokkor 45/2 with Multi Image filter
    Really nice one, Michiel. After your first post with this filter, I went and bought one

    Keith

  26. #2626
    Senior Member kds315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Weinheim, Germany
    Posts
    1,384
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Interesting effect that filter delivers!

    KINOPTIK: one 2/25mm just appeared here in the bay 150493260912 (I have no relations)

  27. #2627
    Senior Member kds315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Weinheim, Germany
    Posts
    1,384
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by arpoador View Post
    This is a great thread. After walking through the hundreds of pix, I'm looking at bokeh in a completely different way.

    Now some pix I had rejected are looking interesting.

    I saved this picture because I liked the play of (lack of) light, but thought that the non-circular, non-soft bokeh marred it. Now I think it's OK against the silhouette:


    Lumix G2, OM Zuiko 50mm f/1.4 wide open
    a very nice one IMHO!!

  28. #2628
    Subscriber Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1117

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    "Signs of Fall"

    This is taken with the Sima 100mm/f2 soft focus lens

    Keith


  29. #2629
    Subscriber Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1117

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    "Hint of Fall"

    Sima 100mm/f2 soft focus lens

    Keith


  30. #2630
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by woodmancy View Post
    "Hint of Fall"
    Sima 100mm/f2 soft focus lens
    Keith
    Hi Keith,
    I simply love the hint of fall in your two images. From the rather unusually hot summer, we are moving into another season! The atmosphere captured in your images is delightful.

  31. #2631
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    "Autumn Morning Dew". G1 + IGW 50mm f1,9.


  32. #2632
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    seakayaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by Leica 77 View Post
    Hi Keith,
    I simply love the hint of fall in your two images. From the rather unusually hot summer, we are moving into another season! The atmosphere captured in your images is delightful.

    ++1!

    Nice work with the soft focus lens! The first shot looks like stained glass, love the light, detail of the leaves and the grass in the upper left hand conner . . . . .

    . . . . . and the second is quite nice with the soft fall color with the appearance of a late fall afternoon sun. Very Nice!


    Life is Grand!

    Dan
    ~

  33. #2633
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    seakayaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by Leica 77 View Post
    "Autumn Morning Dew". G1 + IGW 50mm f1,9.

    Wonderful shot! Love the light and the beautiful circular bokeh!

    . . . . . Light Bubbles raising from mother earth!


    Life is Grand!

    Dan
    ~

  34. #2634
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by seakayaker View Post
    Wonderful shot! Love the light and the beautiful circular bokeh!
    . . . . . Light Bubbles raising from mother earth!
    Life is Grand!
    Dan
    ~
    Hi Dan,
    Many thanks for your kind comments. It is always very nice to receive your feedback. The mother earth was covered with shiny morning dew which looked like light bubbles as you mentioned.

  35. #2635
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    seakayaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,889
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Dahlias


    GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Classic SC 40mm f1.4 -- ISO 100 -- f1.4 -- 1/2000


    This shot was taken on Sep 5th . . . . . I find the bokeh pleasing ~ along with the colors . . . . . the artichoke plants, some with blue tops appear like ghosts . . . . .

    Starting a road trip tomorrow evening . . . . . . hope to follow the thread and contribute while I'm gone . . . . .

    Live is Grand!

    Dan
    ~



  36. #2636
    Senior Member f6cvalkyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    29

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by seakayaker View Post
    Starting a road trip tomorrow evening
    Dan


    Enjoy your trip, Dan, and bring back a memorycard full of bokehgraphs

    C U,

    Rafael

    E-M1/GH2/G1 Full Spectrum & lots of lenses
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/f6cvalk...th/9226689839/

  37. #2637
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Michiel Schierbeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam/Normandy
    Posts
    3,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    762

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by Leica 77 View Post
    Hi Keith,
    I simply love the hint of fall in your two images. From the rather unusually hot summer, we are moving into another season! The atmosphere captured in your images is delightful.
    Completly agree on this one. Wonderfull atmoshere!

    Michiel

  38. #2638
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Michiel Schierbeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam/Normandy
    Posts
    3,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    762

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by seakayaker View Post
    Wonderful shot! Love the light and the beautiful circular bokeh!

    . . . . . Light Bubbles raising from mother earth!


    Life is Grand!

    Dan
    ~
    Lovely sparkling bubbles indeed! Makes me thirsty

    Michiel

  39. #2639
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Michiel Schierbeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam/Normandy
    Posts
    3,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    762

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by seakayaker View Post
    Dahlias


    GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Classic SC 40mm f1.4 -- ISO 100 -- f1.4 -- 1/2000


    This shot was taken on Sep 5th . . . . . I find the bokeh pleasing ~ along with the colors . . . . . the artichoke plants, some with blue tops appear like ghosts . . . . .

    Starting a road trip tomorrow evening . . . . . . hope to follow the thread and contribute while I'm gone . . . . .

    Live is Grand!

    Dan
    ~


    Nice one Dan! This is a great lens for flowerbokeh's. The backgrounds are stunning.
    Have a nice trip and bring some flowers

    Michiel

  40. #2640
    Subscriber Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1117

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Schierbeek View Post
    Nice one Dan! This is a great lens for flowerbokeh's. The backgrounds are stunning.
    Have a nice trip and bring some flowers

    Michiel
    +100
    Enjoy the trip, Dan. Hope you take a few lenses with you, but if just one, this Nokton may be it

    Keith

  41. #2641
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by woodmancy View Post
    +100
    Enjoy the trip, Dan. Hope you take a few lenses with you, but if just one, this Nokton may be it
    Keith
    +200. I join Michiel and Keith to extend my best wishes to you, Dan, for the upcoming trip. Relax and enjoy the bokehgraphy whenever you can. We shall be looking forward to your new contributions to this thread.

  42. #2642
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiel Schierbeek View Post
    Lovely sparkling bubbles indeed! Makes me thirsty
    Michiel
    Hi Michiel,
    Many thanks for your kind comments. Much appreciated.

  43. #2643
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    257
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    @Leica77: Really love that Autumn Morning Dew
    @Seakayaker: Man that Kinoptik Paris Apochromat 25mm f2 really Rocks!!!


  44. #2644
    Subscriber Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1117

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryMK View Post
    @Leica77: Really love that Autumn Morning Dew
    @Seakayaker: Man that Kinoptik Paris Apochromat 25mm f2 really Rocks!!!
    Jerry, the colours and shapes in that bokeh are fantastic

    Keith

  45. #2645
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    45

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryMK View Post
    @Leica77: Really love that Autumn Morning Dew
    @Seakayaker: Man that Kinoptik Paris Apochromat 25mm f2 really Rocks!!!
    Hi JerryMK,
    Wow! I agree with Keith about the colors and shapes! They are gorgeous! First, I thought it was done with watercolor. The mutued bokeh is beautiful, to say the least. The image is quite inspiring. The second year of Bokehgraphy is already off to a phenomenal start in this thread.

  46. #2646
    Subscriber Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1117

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by Leica 77 View Post
    Hi JerryMK,
    Wow! I agree with Keith about the colors and shapes! They are gorgeous! First, I thought it was done with watercolor. The mutued bokeh is beautiful, to say the least. The image is quite inspiring. The second year of Bokehgraphy is already off to a phenomenal start in this thread.
    Leica - you are right, we are getting off to a good start in year two. I don't think this thread will ever go away, there is too much to discover. We have everything from modern lenses, to home made lenses, to very, very old lenses. Everyone is different. I had a Steinheil Munchen 50/1.9 delivered today. Can't wait to see what it images it takes.

    Thanks to you and everyone else for the kind comments on my images. It's difficult to keep up with the quality of all the posts - have to try harder, or buy another lens

    Keith

  47. #2647
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Michiel Schierbeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam/Normandy
    Posts
    3,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    762

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by woodmancy View Post
    Leica - you are right, we are getting off to a good start in year two. I don't think this thread will ever go away, there is too much to discover. We have everything from modern lenses, to home made lenses, to very, very old lenses. Everyone is different. I had a Steinheil Munchen 50/1.9 delivered today. Can't wait to see what it images it takes.

    Thanks to you and everyone else for the kind comments on my images. It's difficult to keep up with the quality of all the posts - have to try harder, or buy another lens

    Keith
    This thread sure is a nice place to visit and be part of.

    You are getting more exotic everyday, Keith
    Can't wait to see some photographs with your Steinheil.

    Michiel

  48. #2648
    Senior Member M5-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Camby, Indiana
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    12

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh



    Panasonic G1 / Zeiss 50mm f/1.5 C-Sonnar / f/1.5 @ ISO 100




    Panasonic G1 / Zeiss 50mm f/1.5 C-Sonnar / f/1.5 @ ISO 100

    ---------
    Dan, your images are inspiring to me... Thanks

  49. #2649
    Subscriber Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1117

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    M5-guy

    Great images - well done

    Keith

  50. #2650
    Senior Member M5-Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Camby, Indiana
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    12

    Re: Photographing your Bokeh

    Quote Originally Posted by woodmancy View Post
    M5-guy

    Great images - well done

    Keith
    Thanks for kind words

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •