The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
This is a test bokehgraph from a 25mm/1.4 Chinese CCTV lens that I bought after reading this thread. Image taken wide open.

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14987

This is a nice lens for bokehghraphers and blenders. I bought it for $29 with free shipping, but now it is $39 with free shipping.

Not much vignetting wide open (this shot is at 1.4). I've ordered his 35mm/1.7 as well - no vignetting.

Recommended

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks Leica:

Spring is rapidly advancing here in Canada, so it's time to move from the post processing projects to taking pictures. The BAD project starts on Thursday.

Meanwhile here is one from the past.

"Rainy Day in Montevideo"

Keith

m3photo

Re: Recent Posts

Spring is rapidly advancing here in Canada, so it's time to move from the post processing projects to taking pictures. The BAD project starts on Thursday.

Meanwhile here is one from the past.

"Rainy Day in Montevideo"
"Cone Head with Web" and "Rainy Day in Montevideo" have got to be two of the best pieces of work you've shown so far, thanks for sharing here Keith.

Can't wait for you to go out and catch some "fresh fish" for us forum cats!

Leica 77

Re: Recent Posts

"Cone Head with Web" and "Rainy Day in Montevideo" have got to be two of the best pieces of work you've shown so far, thanks for sharing here Keith.

Can't wait for you to go out and catch some "fresh fish" for us forum cats!
+1. I agree with Michael! :)