The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

f6cvalkyrie

This one is shot with the 45-200mm kitlens on the G1.
To be honest, I'm quite surprised by the swirlyness of the bokeh of this modern lens. Very similar to the bokeh of some vintage c-mounts :D

C U,
Rafael

Leica 77

Lovely shots, everyone. Here is one from Ebiza;
BAD Project - Day 17
"Guarding my Master"
Keith

Hi Keith,
This image is lovely. It reminds me of the old RCA Victor's logo with "His Master's Voice".
Hi Jerry and Rafael,
Excellent bokehgraphs as always in this thread! All the best. :)

Michiel Schierbeek

Bokehthread is literally florishing again!
And I do like the light on the pebbles, clams and the interesting dog picture as well.

Michiel

- White blossom -

G1 with Tokina 90/2.8​

seakayaker

Lovely shots, everyone. Here is one from Ebiza;

BAD Project - Day 17

"Guarding my Master"

Keith

Another fantastic shot!

I love the how my eye is drawn to the dog while his master is a dark blur that my have gone unnoticed as he dissolved up into the picture.

abry

I really enjoyed your two shots of the same flowers with the focus and bokeh shift!
Thank you seakayaker. I am trying these things out to see what the oof background looks like on micro 4/3 (g1) with Nikon lenses. I liked the background on these som posted them. I should have said they were taken with a Nikon 135mm f/2 dc at either f2 or f2.8 (I'm not sure now).