The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel

I found the same thing with my Isco. The bokeh is extraordinary when seen in the viewfinder of the G1, you really can spend time getting it right.

I haven't checked but is this latest sculpture on your web site?

Keith
No no, I have to update my site again. You wouldn't believe it but I still don't have adequat pictures of my new objects. :deadhorse:
Here is a snapshot, to tightly framed, with that same Minolta lens in my studio. Made off steel and if you touch it, it shakes for half an hour like a feather.
Height 185 cm

Off to sleep now:sleep006:

Michiel

-Endless road -

Leica 77

Looks very promising especially the first one. Would like to see a more traditional one with something in focus on the foreground.
I have the Isco ....... 135/2.8 but it doesn't not have that "look" like the 35 and this one.

Michiel
Hi Michiel, Keith, and Dan,
Many thanks for your positive comments. I will continue to experient with my newly acquired ISCO ... 50/1,9 glass and post a more traditional image as per Michiel's suggestion, when I have a presentable sample image. Best, Leica 77. :)

losta

Camera: Olympus E-PL1
Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/800)
ISO Speed: 400
Lens: Micro-Nikkor 55 2.8
F Stop: F/2.8

seakayaker

Pink Peone in Early Evening (Another Day with Rain)

GF1 with Voigtlander Color-Heliar 75mm f/2.5 MC -- ISO 100 -- f/2.5 -- 1/800 -- 75mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

f6cvalkyrie

Lisa, Dan, Leica77, Michiel, ... lovely shots from all of you !

Here's my contribution for today, PP'ed to suit the age of the lens :rolleyes:

Rafael's FLAD #19, G1 with Cine-Kodak Telephoto 152/4.5

C U,
Rafael

seakayaker

Lisa, Dan, Leica77, Michiel, ... lovely shots from all of you !

Here's my contribution for today, PP'ed to suit the age of the lens :rolleyes:

Rafael's FLAD #19, G1 with Cine-Kodak Telephoto 152/4.5

C U,
Rafael

Rafael, this is a wonderful shot! Nice to see you back outdoors . . . . . :thumbup:

. . . . . warm colors and smooth bokeh!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Planted Bucket on Post

Gf1 with Voigtlander Color-Heliar 75mm f/2.5 MC -- ISO 100 -- f/2.5 -- 1/800 -- 75mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
So much good stuff coming in daily - thanks to everyone.

Here is a first test of my newly acquired Sigma 400/5.6. Hand held and taken in a hurry.

Keith

seakayaker

Lite Violet Flower

GF1 with Ernst Leitz Wetzlar - Hector 135mm f/4.5 with Leica Threacd Extension Tube -- ISO 100 -- f/4.5 -- 1/100 -- 135mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

K

klythawk

Hi everyone.

Shot of a very tiny rockery plant.

E-P2/Pany/Leica 45mm macro

John

K

klythawk

Thanks Dan.

Bought it s/h a couple of weeks ago and don't regret it one bit. :thumbs:

John.

JerryMK

Jerry

Glad you are doing bokehgraphs with the tilt adapter - I have lots of fun with this :thumbs:

Keith
Thank you Keith, I just started with this. The lens arrived yesterday so I hope the best is yet to come... :)

Just shot this one....

Last edited: