The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Leica 77

Do not leave me!

Zeiss Planar 60/2.8

Where are my glasses?

Pentacon 50/1.8

Connected

Schneider-Kreuznach Xenar 50/2.8
Hi My Friend Michiel,
These images (bokehgraphs) are extraordinary! It seems like the lenses appear to have "kinship" relationships with each other. Some look like close relatives and others are like distant relatives, in terms of the way they produce various kinds of bokeh. Your images are beautiful and powerful! :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Holiday Inn at Heatrow - Friday:

Since I left Canada and arrived in the UK we have some Bokehgraph masterpieces :salute:

Leica - "Jellyfish . . . " is a gem
Raf - "Last Roses" is my favorite, smacks of impressionism. Would look lovely in print
Michael: Has to be "Connected" So far this double line stuff is turning out to be beautiful. Yours is wonderful - loads of tones, layers, and shapes. You can look at if for hours.

Keith

Leica 77

Holiday Inn at Heatrow - Friday:

Since I left Canada and arrived in the UK we have some Bokehgraph masterpieces :salute:

Leica - "Jellyfish . . . " is a gem
Raf - "Last Roses" is my favorite, smacks of impressionism. Would look lovely in print
Michael: Has to be "Connected" So far this double line stuff is turning out to be beautiful. Yours is wonderful - loads of tones, layers, and shapes. You can look at if for hours.

Keith
Hi, My Mentor and Friend Keith,
Great to hear from you and learn that you have safely arrived in UK. As you noted, we have recently had excellent contributions from our good friends Rafael and Michiel. Hope to hear from you again soon! :)