The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

V

Vivek

This is the only (other) board that has no brand name attached to it. :)

Please don't back away..

JerryMK

Some shots just moments ago with my beloved Tokina AT-X 90mm f/2.5 wide open

Last edited:

Leica 77

Keep 'em coming. I slipped in a couple with my M8. This bokehgraphy concept should not be dictated by the equipment (IMHO).:angel:
I concur with Cindy and Vivek -- "Keep 'em coming... This bokehgraphy concept should not be dictated by the equipment ... This is the only (other) board that has no brand name attached to it... Please don't back away... " . Thank you! :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thursday 17 Sept - Rome. Pentax 50mm/1.4

"Trevi Fountain at Night with People"

Our hotel is 100yds from the fountain. I'm trying to catch up because of some internet difficulties with the hotel.
I was pleased to see all of the wonderful bokehgraphs coming into this thread.

Keith

Leica 77

Thursday 17 Sept - Rome. Pentax 50mm/1.4

"Trevi Fountain at Night with People"

Our hotel is 100yds from the fountain. I'm trying to catch up because of some internet difficulties with the hotel.
I was pleased to see all of the wonderful bokehgraphs coming into this thread.

Keith

Hi Keith,
Wow! Your bokehgraph, ""Trevi Fountain at Night with People", really captured the beauty of the place! It's an exciting shot! :)

bavanor

Walking to the bus stop to meet my wife I came across these back lit dandelions in seed. Again shot with the 50mm macro zuiko.