The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

bavanor

Leica 77 truly awesome photo. How much is from bokeh and how much is just from the sandblasted green glass?

R

Ranger 9

With today's photo-technology seemingly obsessed with 100% pixel-peeping and Imatest and DxO results, there's something deeply subversive about this thread's wholehearted embrace of unsharpness. I've gotta say I'm loving it!

Michiel Schierbeek

Hi Michiel,
Very nice bokehgraph produced by your Revuenon 55/1.2! :)
Thank you Leica77 and Rafael :salute:

Leica77, the guitar gently weeps without the player :)

Jerry MK, you know it is strictly forbidden to go over the 25% :ROTFL:
Just joking; nice (sharp) flower with lovely bokeh background.

Michiel

JerryMK

Hi Michiel and Leica77 thank you for the kind worths and more... ;)
I am also enjoying all your photo's soo much. This is a realy an inspirational treath that stimulates creativity and I love that.

Regard,
Jerry

f6cvalkyrie

This morning, while walking in the garden, I got inspired by the beauty of the dew.
Here's some pics, with the Bell & Howell Super Comat 25mm f1.9

C U,
Rafael

Leica 77

This morning, while walking in the garden, I got inspired by the beauty of the dew.
Here's some pics, with the Bell & Howell Super Comat 25mm f1.9
C U,
Rafael
Wow! I love your bokehgraphs produced by the Bell & Howell Super Comat 25mm f1.9! Excellent!