The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Saturday 19 Sep, Rome - G1 with Pentax 50/14

"Woman Walking on Cobbles past Shop"

Keith
(gosh, the internet is tough here - now I move on to the ship where it is more reliable but very, very, slow :sleep006:)

Diane B

With today's photo-technology seemingly obsessed with 100% pixel-peeping and Imatest and DxO results, there's something deeply subversive about this thread's wholehearted embrace of unsharpness. I've gotta say I'm loving it!
I am also enjoying it. Some beauties here.

Diane

Leica 77

I am also enjoying it. Some beauties here.

Diane
Hi Diane,
It's nice to receive your positive comments regarding this thread! There is something very special about "Bokehgraphy" within the context of contemporary high tech (hyper) digital imaging as Ranger 9 mentioned! :)

V

Vivek

Not to break the bubble here. Oly-D 17mm and CDAF did this. :mad:

Barcelona (it was bright, sunny and hot!)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Great bokehgraph, Leica. Reminds me of Matisse.

Here is one from today:

Monday 21 Sep, G-1 with kit lens 45-200mm

"Stromboli Island and Volcano"

Keith

Leica 77

Great bokehgraph, Leica. Reminds me of Matisse.

Here is one from today:
Monday 21 Sep, G-1 with kit lens 45-200mm
"Stromboli Island and Volcano"

Keith
Hi Keith,
You captured the mysterious landscape of Stromboli Island and Volcano with your long tele zoom. It's an excellent bokehgraph! You must be enjoying your European holiday! :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Raf - I love the stuff you are doing, really pushing the limits in this art. The small in-focus portion really adds to the whole. Well done.

Keith

f6cvalkyrie

Thanks, Keith and Leica77, for your praising words.

I admit that I'm having a lot of fun with this "bokehgraphy". I find it hard now to concentrate on a subject and make a sharp picture :eek::eek:

Anyway, here's two more with the Reflex-Nikkor 500mm f8

C U,
Rafael

Leica 77

I admit that I'm having a lot of fun with this "bokehgraphy". I find it hard now to concentrate on a subject and make a sharp picture :eek::eek:

Anyway, here's two more with the Reflex-Nikkor 500mm f8

C U,
Rafael
Hi Rafael,
This one is tremendous! Excellent! :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member

C U,
Rafael

Me too, Raf. On this cruise I am doing more bokehs than conventional.

Keith​