The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Michiel Schierbeek

JerryMK, first one is my favourite, very nice.

Rafael, very special, as they say restless bokeh!

Here is one more from the market.

- Modern painting -

Leica Elmarit 90/2.8​

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Raf - getting into Fall is good for colorful bokehgraphs, hope it is not all over by the time I return. Lovely images.

Wed 23 Sep, Leaving Navplion in the greek islands - G1 and Pentax 50/1.4

"Sunset with Choppy Water"

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Two pictures from Greece to try to explain how bokehgraphy fits in to the photographers expectations:
First one is the literal image, taken with the G1 with 45/200
Second is the bokehgraph

Keith

Leica 77

Hi Keith, Michiel and Jerry,
The latest bokehgraphs you have posted are all outstanding! These images should be submitted to an exhibit at a museum of modern art ... as it has been suggested by Rawfa, "This thread could easily become an exhibit in a museum of modern art". :)

Leica 77

Raf - getting into Fall is good for colorful bokehgraphs, hope it is not all over by the time I return. Lovely images.

Wed 23 Sep, Leaving Navplion in the greek islands - G1 and Pentax 50/1.4

"Sunset with Choppy Water"

Keith

Hi Keith,
This bokehgraph is another prize winner! :)

Michiel Schierbeek

Very nice bokeh's again Keith and Leica77.
Especially like the bokeh drawing of that Bell&Howell Taylor Hobson 1" f/1.9 lens, JerryMK.

Here is my turn :)

- Ghosts -

G1 + Revuenon 55/1.2​

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thursday 24 Sep, Strait of Messina - G1 with kit lens 45-200mm

These are both from the same image:

First is "Manning the Barricades"
Second is "The Barricades of Heaven"

f6cvalkyrie

Keith, I love your "blue mosque, one man praying", although I am unable to locate where the praying man is sitting.

And, I pray that you do not forget to shoot some sharp pictures as well during your comprehensive european tour :D:D

Have a nice continuation, and drop me a message if your were to come to Brussels ...

Rafael

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Hi Raf:

See the two windows at the bottom level - he is the black blob in the bottom right of the right window.

No time for sharpness anymore :)deadhorse:)

Keith