The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Re: Brighton Solitude

Thank you kind Sir.

If anyone is interested, this was the original that merited the title:

That is beautiful - haven't you already textured the background, or is it . . . . noise? :eek:

Looks like there is some kind of empathy between the birds and the man

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Re: Brighton Solitude

Thank you kind Sir.

If anyone is interested, this was the original that merited the title:

That is beautiful - haven't you already textured the background, or is it . . . . noise? :eek:

Looks like there is some kind of empathy between the birds and the man

Keith

kweide

No idea at all :) I took it from the desk to burn it....and got some massive protest action....
Could not understand..... girls... you know :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
No idea at all :) I took it from the desk to burn it....and got some massive protest action....
Could not understand..... girls... you know :)
The problem with Klaus is that girls, food, and music take preference over his photography :deadhorse:

But to be fair to Klaus, the ugly thing gets by the rule of 75%OOF/25% in focus. We have to give him a chance

Klaus, where have you been - life keeping you busy?

Keith

kweide

The problem with Klaus is that girls, food, and music take preference over his photography :deadhorse:

But to be fair to Klaus, the ugly thing gets by the rule of 75%OOF/25% in focus. We have to give him a chance

Klaus, where have you been - life keeping you busy?

Keith
Girls, girls girls, girls girls......they keep the world go around.... lol

f6cvalkyrie

:mad: I have to admit, my pics are no match for Klaus' beauty :D:D

Still, here's a shot from yesterdays walk, G1 with Cosmicar/Pentax 25/1.4 @ 1.4

2009 is long gone ...

C U,
Rafael

Leica 77

This is taking us in a new direction - every now and again you "lay one on us", Leica! :salute::salute:
Is this taken with a pen light?
Keith
Hi Keith,
Many thanks for your kind comments. Your comments are always much appreciated. No pen light was used for the image. It was recorded under a tree where it was fairly dark. The natural light was quite limited around the botanical subjects. Best regards, Leica 77.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Another Reprise

This one came from Michiel. One of my early favorites because this kind of image first got me interested in looking at the bokehs of my lenses. Total abstraction - you would never guess the subject lying under there.
The shapes, tones, and complexity draw the eyes in, and you can stay there for a long time. :thumbs:

Keith

Connected
Schneider-Kreuznach Xenar 50/2.8
]

Leica 77

Another Reprise

This one came from Michiel. One of my early favorites because this kind of image first got me interested in looking at the bokehs of my lenses. Total abstraction - you would never guess the subject lying under there.
The shapes, tones, and complexity draw the eyes in, and you can stay there for a long time. :thumbs:

Keith

Connected
Schneider-Kreuznach Xenar 50/2.8
]
Hi Keith,
+1. Indeed, it was also one of my favorite images. I share the same sentiment. Best regards, Leica 77.

P.S. I just noticed that this is the 1000th post in this popular thread that you initiated. Congratulations Keith!