The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Leica 77

Hi m3photo and JerryMK,
Many thanks for your kind comments. m3photo, I appreciate your suggestion for the image title. JerryMK, your raindrop shots are always beautiful! All the best, Leica 77.

K

klythawk

Thanks Raf & JerryMK for the very nice comments, for someone who is very much a novice they are really appreciated. Its looking at all the smashing shots and advice from posters on forums such as this, that gives you all the encouragement you need. Cheers everyone. :thumbs:

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Zenitar 16mm/2.8

I've just received my Zenitar 16mm/2.8 M42 mount lens, purchased for the Italian tilt adapter that has been discussed in earlier posts.
I think this lens will be useful for blenders and bokehgraphers - here is a test picture. Taken on the G1 and at aperture 2.8.

Keith

Leica 77

Hi Keith,
You must be enjoying the Zenitar 16mm lens that you have just acquired. Here is my contribution. "Night Lights". Best regards, Leica 77.