The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Wow, Keith! It reminds me of some of the beautiful fabric designs made by Marimekko of Finland. All the best, Leica 77.
Thanks Leica:

I did this on my mission of doing a "bokeh a day" in Europe last year. I thought that the Holiday Inn sign had potential!

I travel again in five weeks and I'm setting the same goal - a "bokeh a day"

Regards

Keith

Leica 77

Thanks Leica:

I did this on my mission of doing a "bokeh a day" in Europe last year. I thought that the Holiday Inn sign had potential!
I travel again in five weeks and I'm setting the same goal - a "bokeh a day"
Regards
Keith
Hi Keith,
Now I can see "HO" of the Holiday Inn sign. It is good to set some realistic and attainable goals such as a "bokeh a day". In my future travels, I will do the same ... As you do, I will take a couple of my favorite bokeh lenses to some faraway places planned for this spring. Best regards, Leica 77.

PeterB666

Nice one! Can't figure out what it is, so that's good.
Keeps one curious.
The 45-200 has actually very nice bokeh possibilitys.

Michiel
Thanks

The 200mm f/5.6 works OK but having the point sources of light at night helps.

It is a sculpture made of rope lights like the stuff you use for Christmas lights.

f6cvalkyrie

A lot of very nice bokehgraphies here, some very experimental ;)
Let me join in with a more traditional one, to celebrate the arrival of spring !

Micro-Nikkor 105/2.8 wide open, iso200

C U,
Rafael

JGH

Some really colourful and strange pics.... love em...!!
Mine is not so colourful but i like this shot.....
J:)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Raf - keep the Spring ones coming, in Canada we are three months behind you!!

JGH

Lovely, and unusual Bokehgraph. No one here has done OOF by heat before :deadhorse:

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

Might as well post it here (traffic bokeh) although it is more a variation on the first photo of the -No need for Noktor- thread.

Michiel

Canon FD L85/1.2 wide open.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Might as well post it here (traffic bokeh) although it is more a variation on the first photo of the -No need for Noktor- thread.

Michiel

Canon FD L85/1.2 wide open.
Good to see the image here, Michiel. I'm looking into getting this lens myself.

Here is a "software" bokehgraph (FocalPoint 2) - I think the Canon 85 is in their library!

Keith

Leica 77

Good to see the image here, Michiel. I'm looking into getting this lens myself.

Here is a "software" bokehgraph (FocalPoint 2) - I think the Canon 85 is in their library!

Keith

Hi My Good Mentor Keith,
This image is colorful, beautiful, and fantastic! It is certainly one of the best bokehgraphs! Best regards, Leica 77.