The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

V

Vivek

FWIW- General pointer to all.

With all the adapted lenses on m4/3rds, it is, in principle, possible to focus them beyond infinity.

Going past infinity to get fuzzy images has its uniqueness (smoother).

Those who have olympus pen F lenses can mount (hold the lens firmly! it will mount but is a tad lose) them directly on m4/3rds and get past infinity.

Leica 77

GF1 + Contax G 45mm.

Inspired by Michiel, endre, Keith, Rafael, missme, leuallen and others, I post my contribution to the Bokeh thread with the theme of spring flowers. :)

Michiel Schierbeek

[
QUOTE=Vivek;201994]FWIW- General pointer to all.

With all the adapted lenses on m4/3rds, it is, in principle, possible to focus them beyond infinity.

Going past infinity to get fuzzy images has its uniqueness (smoother).

Those who have olympus pen F lenses can mount (hold the lens firmly! it will mount but is a tad lose) them directly on m4/3rds and get past infinity.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip!
I am not much of a technician, at least not in the micro department, but does it mean I have to grind down all my adapters to go past infinity? :shocked:
Have to try one. Any example of a result with a pen lens?

Michiel

Ron Evers

Thanks Leica, they were taken with a Sears 50mm/2.0 that I got on ebay for $11.50. Got a Minolta 50mm/1.4 on the way that cost me 4 times as much.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Some beautiful images lately, from our regulars and some new faces. Ron, I like you Sears lens, nice complicated background bokeh :salute::salute::salute:

I have some catching up to do:

The BAD Project - Day 13

"Coast of Portugal"

Keith