The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

f6cvalkyrie

Rafael's FLAD #2, G1 with Nikkor 50/1.4 and extension ring

I hope the weatherman will be wrong, and that we will not have a whole lot of rain today !

C U,
Rafael

Michiel Schierbeek

On special request the long sentence lens :)
Michiel

LAD Project Day #3
G1 + I s c o - G ö t t i n g e n B e r o l i n a W e s t r o m a t 35/2.8

-One tulip (from Amsterdam)-

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
On special request the long sentence lens :)
Michiel

LAD Project Day #3
G1 + I s c o - G ö t t i n g e n B e r o l i n a W e s t r o m a t 35/2.8

-One tulip (from Amsterdam)-
I love this bokeh, ever since you posted your first photo, so I would like to get the lens. But I'm afraid that someone in the street may ask me "which lens is that?" Then I would have to say - "It's a **********************************"
But a lens with a name like that must be very expensive?

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Rafael's FLAD #2, G1 with Nikkor 50/1.4 and extension ring

I hope the weatherman will be wrong, and that we will not have a whole lot of rain today !

C U,
Rafael

Nice, Raf

We have no problem with images of flowers with rain drops all over them. Some people in this thread have also taken pictures of plastic flowers :eek::eek:

So we will take anything you can do - if it rains

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

I love this bokeh, ever since you posted your first photo, so I would like to get the lens. But I'm afraid that someone in the street may ask me "which lens is that?" Then I would have to say - "It's a **********************************"
But a lens with a name like that must be very expensive?

Keith
Thanks Keith, Just dropped you a PM about the lens.

Michiel

f6cvalkyrie

It did indeed rain a lot yesterday, but we also had sunny moments. I took profit of one of those to shoot this pic :D

Rafael's FLAD #3, G1 with Micro-Nikkor 105/2.8

C U tomorrow,
Rafael

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
It did indeed rain a lot yesterday, but we also had sunny moments. I took profit of one of those to shoot this pic :D

Rafael's FLAD #3, G1 with Micro-Nikkor 105/2.8

C U tomorrow,
Rafael

Nice one Raf:
The rain drops enhance the image a lot. I guess this is the good thing about the photo-a-day concept, it pushes the photographer into searching for images, no matter what's going on. I found this when I was half way across the Atlantic with no land available. I did resort to plastic flowers for one shot!

Keith

Last edited:

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Graham (grum) - both lovely. The colors are so rich in #1. I find that a good bokeh (talking this thread's understanding of bokeh) provides a better opportunity to put saturation into the in focus stuff

Keith

seakayaker

Poppies

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Aspherical 50mm f/1.5 -- ISO 100 -- 1/1600 -- f/1.5 -- 50mm

Poppies behind Blue Iris

Gf1 with Voigtlander Nokton Aspherical 50mm f/1.5 -- ISO 100 -- f/1.5 -- 1/400 -- 50mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)