The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

f6cvalkyrie

1 camera, 3 adaptors and 26 lenses to shoot a FLAD
Today, I present to you the last shot in this series :confused:

Rafael's FLAD #26, G1 with Konica Hexanon AR 50/1.7

I hope you have enjoyed following this shoot, I certainly did enjoy the shooting !

C U
Rafael

seakayaker

Michiel, another very nice one

Aren't Roses beautiful, what a lovely color - I like the bokeh in the bottom right quadrant.
Are you going to tell us how many lenses you have left?

Keith
+ 1 !!!!!!

Beautiful shot, the rose is a wonderful color and great bokeh!

Michiel, good luck with the exams! . . . . . sending along a good thought, and hopefully some good karma . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Rafael, love the two flower photos, simply beautiful! Love the bokeh in both shots, more pronounced in the first, but I am drawn to the second, perhaps because it is a rose, or the blue sky, or the fine detail of the small thorns on the stem . . . . . or perhaps I'll change my mind when I look at them again tomorrow. Very nice!

Keith, love the way you framed the bokeh! Wonderful shot with the *********************** 2.8/35 lens!

Antara, wonderful contribution to the thread! Absolutely beautiful photograph, I love the blues, whites, violet, green, brown and red. . . . . . along with a lovely bokeh! Welcome and keep them coming!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

PINK ROSES

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Aspherical 50mm f/1.5 -- ISO 100 -- f/2.8 -- 1/250 -- 50mm

. . . . . a photo taken during the walk home from work this evening.

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Michiel Schierbeek

Very nice contributions antara! That OM was one of my first MF lenses and is very good and a very underrated lens, because it's quiet common, I think. People always talk about the 50/1.4. I don't like it as much, my copy at least.
BTW is the last one with the same lens?

Cheers, Michiel

Michiel Schierbeek

+ 1 !!!!!!

Beautiful shot, the rose is a wonderful color and great bokeh!

Michiel, good luck with the exams! . . . . . sending along a good thought, and hopefully some good karma . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)
Thanks Dan, you are a kind man! I can definetly use some good karma :)
Michiel

Michiel Schierbeek

1 camera, 3 adaptors and 26 lenses to shoot a FLAD
Today, I present to you the last shot in this series :confused:

Rafael's FLAD #26, G1 with Konica Hexanon AR 50/1.7

I hope you have enjoyed following this shoot, I certainly did enjoy the shooting !

C U
Rafael
Rafael, it was certainly a joy walking along with you in the flad/lad :)
I see the sun shine in the last one :thumbup:
Now you can shoot something else, besides flowers, again. :cool:

Cheers, Michiel

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel - good luck in the exams :thumbdown: Looking forward to Part Two of the Series.

Meanwhile as a thankyou for showing us some really interesting stuff, here is one from the *********************** 2.8/35, right off the press.

Keith

Keith :thumbs: :thumbs:
Beautifull, and thanks, I am glad you're getting nice results with the lens. I don't want to be responsible for you spending to much money on exotic lenses. :deadhorse:

BTW, as long I find the time I will go on posting LAD's till I have to pass.
I made one for today, see next post. :D

Michiel

f6cvalkyrie

Rafael, it was certainly a joy walking along with you in the flad/lad :)
Thanks for your kind words, Michiel. And thanks to all those who commented on my posts. It certainly was an extra motivation !

I see the sun shine in the last one :thumbup:
Indeed, yesterday was a very nice day, but today is dull and grey :(

Now you can shoot something else, besides flowers, again. :cool:
Yeah, but I'll have to get used to that idea over the next days :rolleyes:
See this post :deadhorse:

Still surfing on the wave of the FLAD, and still with the Hexanon 50/1.7 on the G1

C U,
Rafael

Michiel Schierbeek

LAD Project Day #29
G1 + Zeiss Biometar (Pentacon 6) 80/2.8

Had to jump to number 29 because I did 27 twice :deadhorse:

Just got a nice long hood for the lens and it is such a great lens with very good colours and the most creamy bokeh I encountered till now.
The glass is so big and it feels a lot faster then 2.8.
On the camera LCD you think of almost every shot wow. At least, I do :p
It was late and clouded, but somehow it still looks like the sun is shining. Both shots are at 400 ISO and the second even at 1/15 out of hand.

Michiel

- Handlebars with flowers -

- Evening flower -

m3photo

Lights

Went to a trade fair yesterday and took this one of an array of chandeliers on an interior decorating stand.

D700 35mm Nikkor at f/2 ISO 200

seakayaker

LAD Project Day #29
G1 + Zeiss Biometar (Pentacon 6) 80/2.8

Had to jump to number 29 because I did 27 twice :deadhorse:

Just got a nice long hood for the lens and it is such a great lens with very good colours and the most creamy bokeh I encountered till now.
The glass is so big and it feels a lot faster then 2.8.
On the camera LCD you think of almost every shot wow. At least, I do :p
It was late and clouded, but somehow it still looks like the sun is shining. Both shots are at 400 ISO and the second even at 1/15 out of hand.

Michiel

- Handlebars with flowers -

[/IMG]​
Michiel, beautiful shots, love the colors from this lens! . . . . . and the Bokeh!

. . . . . what adaptor are you using?

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Right up my street, Raf. Poppies and wheat fields go together. I was born in Suffolk, England and was surrounded by this kind of countryside.

Keith

Thanks for your kind words, Michiel. And thanks to all those who commented on my posts. It certainly was an extra motivation !

Indeed, yesterday was a very nice day, but today is dull and grey :(

Yeah, but I'll have to get used to that idea over the next days :rolleyes:
See this post :deadhorse:

Still surfing on the wave of the FLAD, and still with the Hexanon 50/1.7 on the G1

C U,
Rafael