The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

seakayaker

Purple and White Flower

GF1 with Ernst Leitz Wetzlar Summitar 5 cm f/2 -- ISO 100 -- f/2.8 -- 1/2500 -- 5 cm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

L

LJ2004

nice photo ,Dan.
Come again with fujinon 25/1.4, it is equal to 50mm on GF1.
@1.4 full open.

JerryMK

Dan, what a beautiful one that last one is.
LJ2004, nice shots. The fujinon does a good job.

My Canon TS 35 f2.8 in action

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Totally agree with Jerry - Dan that's a stunner, and LJ, I love both but the second one is right up my street :thumbs::thumbs:

Jerry, the colors in this one are stellar :salute::salute::salute:

Keith

K

klythawk

I have to second everything Keith's just said, the shots are super, thanks for sharing guys. :thumbup:

f6cvalkyrie

So many excellent additions again, from Jerry, LJ2004, Dan (who seems to enjoy his growing Leica collection :D), John, Keith ....

Here's one from an evening walk yesterday, shot with G1 and Konica Hexanon AR 50/1.7, wide open.

C U,
Rafael

seakayaker

Klaus, a beautiful bokehgraph, a lovely capture of the flower surrounded by a soft and creamy bokeh!

I love that circular bokeh created with the Konica Hexanon AR 50/1.7! The sun light moving from the bottom right to top left of the photo works very nicely for me. Wonderful shot . . . . . .

Jerry, love the colors, almost as if it was painted on glass. The blend of colors and bokeh is extremely pleasing to the eye!

LJ2004, I really enjoy the bokeh in the second shot above, the little circles running through the entire background! Wonderful Shot!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
So many excellent additions again, from Jerry, LJ2004, Dan (who seems to enjoy his growing Leica collection :D), John, Keith ....

Here's one from an evening walk yesterday, shot with G1 and Konica Hexanon AR 50/1.7, wide open.

C U,
Rafael
Love the green/yellow dominance in this one - beautiful shot :thumbs:

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

From a Restaurant from the town Berques where the movie Bienvenue chez les Shi-ti was made. Very famous in France and a very funny movie.
Michiel

- Awaiting Dracula -

G1 + Revuenon 55/1.2​

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Lovely image, Klaus:

Reminds me of the astronaut's space helmets.

This is from a viewer looking in - what lens would show us what he sees looking out, a fisheye, a frogseye or a toadseye? :toocool::toocool::toocool:

Keith

Well, it needs a special mind setup to see things from that perspective (only) ... biggrin