The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
twirly, twirly,...

I think this image amplifies all that's best about bokehgraphy. Beautiful sharp image with a counterpoint of a subtle contrast of bokeh and color. One of the best on the thread.

Klaus all of your recent posts are exceptional.

Keith

PS - I think ferns are great subjects for bokeh experiments!

kds315

Thanks a lot guys!

Keith, Dan, Michiel - stunning recent posts seen above!!

Dan, that Sonnar is a gem indeed. I always liked how Sonnars render images!

Winkel

Thanks Jim. :)
That is really cheap. My FD 200/2.8 alone was already more expensive. What are the others?

I got this outstanding Flektogon 35/2, a Porst 100/2.8, a Revuenon 55/1.4 and a Steinheil Cassarit 135/4.5. Strange collection but very nice.

Michiel
Hi Michiel,

The other Canon FD lenses were the S.C.C. 24/2.8, S.C.C. 100/2.8, Zoom 35-105/3.5, 50/1.8, 28/2.8, several extension tubes, 2x teleconverter, plus some other odds and ends.

Your new acquisitions sound very promising and the Porst sample looks great :salute:

Cheers,
Jim

Winkel

Leica 77, the lily-pad shot is stunning!!

Here are two with the Zeiss Makro 60/2.8 (with the E-520) and absolutely nothing in focus.

and

Jim

seakayaker

. . . . . a wonderful assortment of beautiful bokehgraphs above . . . . .

Thank you Michiel, Leica, Klaus, Winkel and Keith for the Bokehgraphs!

Outstanding!

Pink and Purple Flower

GF1 with Ernst Leitz Wetzar - Elmar 9cm f/4 -- ISO 100 -- f/4 -- 1/125

f6cvalkyrie

Soooo many beautiful bokehgraphs, by everybody, with all lenses ...
It's a real visual feast to check this thread every day !

I'm awaiting delivery of a new "big" lens, and I plan to post a complement to my FLAD upon reception.

Have fun,
Rafael

seakayaker

Leica your Bokegraphs with the "ISCO GOTTINGEN WESTROMAT 50mm f1.9" are just wonderful! I have been looking for that lens and some day will own one. The ones on Ebay are expensive and lack pictures or good descriptions . . . . .

. . . . . Patience is a virtue . . . . .

Michiel a beautiful shot with the Minolta Rokkor 105/2.5! A new lens? . . . . . I don't recall seeing this one perviously.

Anyway, I picked up a Voigtlander S APO-Lanthar 85mm f3.5. . . . .

YELLOW FLOWERS

Gf1 with Voigtlander S APO-Lathar 85mm f3.5 -- ISO 100 -- f3.5 -- 1/2000

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)