The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Leica 77

Klaus, Keith, Michiel, and Leica, thank you for your kind words!
. . . . . and Klaus I do thank you and appreciate you taking the time to identify the flowers!
Keith, very nice bokehgraph! Perhaps its time for a tild adapter a day (TAAD) . . . . .
RED FLOWERS

Gf1 with Voigtlander S SKOPAR 50mm f2.5 -- ISO 100 -- f2.5 -- 1/3200
Life is Grand!
Dan
~ ;)
Hi Dan,
Your Skopar glass produces nice bokeh -- I love the purple bokeh in the background! Best, Leica 77. :)

Michiel Schierbeek

What a flow of beautiful bokeh photographs. :thumbs:

LAD Project Day #54 Part II
G1 + Steinheil Cassarit 135/4.5

A lens from the fleamarket.

- Streetportrait in the shadow -

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
What a flow of beautiful bokeh photographs. :thumbs:

LAD Project Day #54 Part II
G1 + Steinheil Cassarit 135/4.5

A lens from the fleamarket.

- Streetportrait in the shadow -
Really nice bokehgraph portrait, Michiel. We don't see too many of those. The contrast between the subject and the background is made much more interesting because of the bokeh

Keith

kds315

Keith, Dan, Micheal, thanks for the comments and the wonderful images shown.

Keith, that "Sagrada familia" shot is sinply awesome!!

A side note on the Kinoptik: I have the c-mount 25mm (which most likely is a f1.8 and T2) and now the 32mm. I tend to use the longer one much more as I am into flowers (pretty obvious I would say ;) , so I will let go the 25mm. PM me if interested, I would hate it to go on *bay to someone unknown...

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks Klaus - the Gaudi cathedral is a magnificent place..

Here is a perennial from my garden.

Taken with my new Ricoh GXR P10 (not m4/3, but it could be :toocool:) This is a raw image processed with Topaz Denoise 4 and Lightroom. (ISO 400, 1/45s, f5.6)

Keith

Last edited:

abry

Been away, sailing. Not sure if this image qualifies (G1, kit lens). I see fine photos as usual. The Kinoptik 32mm lokks very interesting.
Alan

seakayaker

Thanks Klaus - the Gaudi cathedral is a magnificent place..

Here is a perennial from my garden.

Taken with my new Ricoh GXR P10 (not m4/3, but it could be :toocool:) This is a raw image processed with Topaz Denoise 4 and Lightroom. (ISO 400, 1/45s, f5.6)

Keith

Wonderful shot Keith!

Love the detail of the flower surrounded by a soft bokeh!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

A bit of diversion from bouquetgraphy to people bokehgraphy. AF Nikkor 50mm f1.4. :)

Beautiful (people) Bokehgraph! Love the 3D effect and sharp image then starts to fade with a soft blur to a fuzzy blur as you get deeper into the picture.

Nicely Done!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Keith and Abry, I really enjoyed your water based Bokehgraphs!

With the heat we have had the past few days the water view was very refreshing! :)

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Re: Twigs

G1+105mm Nikkor 1/250 @ f/2.5 ISO 100
Michael, your Twigs & Vines bokehgraphs are beautiful!

Love the color with the soft circular Bokeh in the Twigs! . . . . . and love the clarity and hexagon shape bokeh in the vines!

Outstanding!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)