The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

seakayaker

Echinacea ~ Coneflowers

GF1 with Carl Zeiss Contax G Planar T* 45mm f/2 -- ISO 100 -- f2.8 -- 1/640

Life is Grand!

Dan
`;)

seakayaker

Arri, a beautiful sunflower and wonderful Bokeh!

Great capture with the Taylor & Hobson Vidital 3cm F1.4 and love the tight small circular bokeh the lens produces . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

arri

Arri, a beautiful sunflower and wonderful Bokeh!

Great capture with the Taylor & Hobson Vidital 3cm F1.4 and love the tight small circular bokeh the lens produces . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)
Thanks Dan,
it is a great lens and I like it, very fast and covers the full sensor, at F4 incridible sharp.
Here another sample, at F1.4 (T1.5)

Michiel Schierbeek

Thanks, Keith!

You don't have to buy everything you like :deadhorse:

Oké I help you out, I am going on vacation again. :D

BTW it is the Vivitar 5R Multi image filter :grin: (It is very cheap)

Best, Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks, Keith!

You don't have to buy everything you like :deadhorse:

Oké I help you out, I am going on vacation again. :D

BTW it is the Vivitar 5R Multi image filter :grin: (It is very cheap)

Best, Michiel
If you go on vacation you are going to miss all my new stuff from the bunch of lenses that arrived today, and a special one (for bokegraphy) which should arrive tomorrow. All of this was purchased on your last vacation, so maybe you are not responsible - just a feeling I had.

Stuff that you won't see here will be from my newly acquired squeaky clean Agfa Clack, unless they invent M4/3 scanners :deadhorse:

Two vacations so close together is pushing it - you will be vacationed out
:lecture:

Keith

seakayaker

Potted Flowers

GF1 with Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 90mm f2.8 -- ISO 100 -- f2.8 -- 1/160 -- with Metabones Contax G to m4/3 adaptor

. . . . . just picked up from the post office the Metabones adaptor for Contax G Lenses and wanted to post the first shot in my favorite thread. First impression is that it will be a great adaptor. Took a few attempts to mount the lens but once locked in place and mounted on the GF1 it was easy to focus.

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

- Hold on! (It is a rough world) -

G1 + Canon FD 50/1.4​

Michiel

Michiel, a beautiful shot!

The Canon FD 50/1.4 appears to be a lens that is available in used camera stores!

. . . . . although it sometimes appears that you and Keith are trying to buy up the marketplace with your quest for MORE . . . . . MORE . . . . . MORE . . . . . LENSES! :D:D:D

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Keith the Vivitar 24/2.8 has some great bokeh! Love the tight circles, very nice, looking forward to seeing more with this lens!

Michiel, enjoy the bokehgraphs with the minolta Rokkor 45/2 + Vivitar effectfilter! Would it be possible to show a shot with & without the effectfilter?

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Lots of beautiful photos in this thread!

My photos are of Northern Flicker woodpeckers at my backyard feeder.

I think the caption should read: "Junior: But mom, I want to eat now!", "Mom: OK dear -- glug, glug!"

:)

C&C welcome.

- Peter

Camera: GH1. Lens: Lumix 14-140mm kit zoom. (Shot through a 2-pane glass window.) Full-auto mode.

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif

Great shots of those beautiful woodpeckers! Very nice bokeh in the shots as well . . . . . and shot through two panes of glass!

. . . . . keep 'em coming!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Michiel Schierbeek

Keith the Vivitar 24/2.8 has some great bokeh! Love the tight circles, very nice, looking forward to seeing more with this lens!

Michiel, enjoy the bokehgraphs with the minolta Rokkor 45/2 + Vivitar effectfilter! Would it be possible to show a shot with & without the effectfilter?

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)
Hi Dan, No time anymore but you can learn all about it by typing Multi image filter or here for example; http://www.digitaltoyshop.co.uk/product.asp?pt_id=1450&p_id=5061&c=MULTI_IMAGE_FILTER

You can play with the aperture for fading the multi image and you can turn the images around the center with a handle.

Here is one mor from yesterday.

Best, Michiel

- Multistreet -

G1 + Minolta Rokkor 45/2 + Vivitar Multi image filter​