The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

seakayaker

Hi Dan, No time anymore but you can learn all about it by typing Multi image filter or here for example; http://www.digitaltoyshop.co.uk/product.asp?pt_id=1450&p_id=5061&c=MULTI_IMAGE_FILTER

You can play with the aperture for fading the multi image and you can turn the images around the center with a handle.

Here is one mor from yesterday.

Best, Michiel
Thank you Michiel, the link was most helpful!

...... and your bokehgraph of the soft flower was outstanding!

Life is Grand!

Dan

~ ;)

seakayaker

Kevin - that bokeh works very well with the little guy in the first one. Lovely composition

Keith
++1

Kevin, enjoyed all three shots!

The young boy who is exploring the endpoint with the nice bokeh, the DOF in the shot with the pail, and an outstanding shot of the baby with the soft bokeh in the background!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

kevinparis

dan... thanks... i hadn't noticed the last endpoint on his t-shirt

keith - think you know my philosophy with lenses - if it allows me to make an interesting picture then its good

cheers

K

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
This lens is a Hanimar 135mm f3.5 - it cost me $19

It came in the original box and was as new. Beautifully made and very small for this kind of lens. It was for a T mount and came with a T to M42 adapter.

Nice sized lens on the G1

Taken at f 3.5

Keith

My tilt adapter was on the camera, although I though I had put it into neutral . . . . but I'm not too sure.

M5-Guy

Subtle Bokeh is Bokeh Too ;)

Panasonic G1, Zeiss 50mm f/1.5 C-Sonnar T* @ f/1.5, ISO 320
Neat Image Default NR Via Auto Image Profile

seakayaker

This lens is a Hanimar 135mm f3.5 - it cost me $19

It came in the original box and was as new. Beautifully made and very small for this kind of lens. It was for a T mount and came with a T to M42 adapter.

Nice sized lens on the G1

Taken at f 3.5

Keith

My tilt adapter was on the camera, although I though I had put it into neutral . . . . but I'm not too sure.

Keith, wonderful Bokeh! You hit the jackpot on a $19.00 dollar lens!

. . . . . pretty damm sharp as well!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

City Sidewalk ~ Trees & Grass

GF1 with Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 90mm f2.8 -- ISO 100 -- f2.8 -- 1/100

. . . . . did'nt want to freak anyone out with not posting something with a flower, tree or grass . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)