The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Antonio

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Aspherical 50mm f/1.5 -- ISO 100 -- f/1.5 -- 1/30

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Lovely portrait bokehgraph, Dan - his personality shows through :thumbs:

As usual your flowers are outstanding. I like the ones with a lot of yellow, and Michiel has a couple of those as well.

Keith

seakayaker

Keith, Klaus, & Michiel,

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement!

The one-year anniversary of this thread quickly approaching! :thumbup:

. . . . . . and I only have been around for half of it!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Keith, Klaus, & Michiel,

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement!

The one-year anniversary of this thread quickly approaching! :thumbup:

. . . . . . and I only have been around for half of it!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)
Dan - you're right, it is nearly our one year birthday. I think we need to do something special.

What about everyone contributing their own favorite bokehgraph posted over this thread - no matter what type it is (or we could do two, although it may bust the server!) - these are ones you did yourself.

I love looking at peoples work, but I am always tickled by what turns their personal crank

Keith

seakayaker

Dan - you're right, it is nearly our one year birthday. I think we need to do something special.

What about everyone contributing their own favorite bokehgraph posted over this thread - no matter what type it is (or we could do two, although it may bust the server!) - these are ones you did yourself.

I love looking at peoples work, but I am always tickled by what turns their personal crank

Keith
. . . . . I like the idea with perhaps the one rule is that it is a one day special on September 7, 2010! Submit your favorite two Bokehgraphs on this one day so all the favorites can be viewed in a single showing . . . . .

. . . . . like visiting a gallery! :cool:

Just a thought . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
. . . . . I like the idea with perhaps the one rule is that it is a one day special on September 7, 2010! Submit your favorite two Bokehgraphs on this one day so all the favorites can be viewed in a single showing . . . . .

. . . . . like visiting a gallery! :cool:

Just a thought . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)
Dan - I agree, this would be the best idea. How do we handle time zones and people who are cruising across the international date line :lecture:? But, as the Beatles said, "We can work it out" :argue:

Thoughts anyone - I've started to look through my images in the thread and it's going to be a tough job to pick out two - everyone will find this, there is lot's of scope in bokehgraphy

Keith

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

Yeah, good idea ! Time for a little party :)

All the best,
Michiel

BTW Lovely portrait, Dan! (Just in time to edit) And what a nice mysterious flower, Keith!

seakayaker

Fuchsia with Yellow Lillies

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Aspherical 50mm f1.5 -- ISO 100 -- f1.5 -- 1/4000

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

. . . . . rain on and off from last evening through early morning hours.

Daisies

GF1 with Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar - Elmar 9cm f4 with Extension Tube -- ISO 100 -- f4 -- 1/125

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Sunflower

GF1 with Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar - Elmar 9cm f4 with Extension Tube -- ISO 100 -- f4 -- 1/80

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)