The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

I am having fun with the 25/0.95 combined with the GF1 but still need to take a lot more photographs before I begin to feel comfortable shooting with this lens wide open. . . . . . narrow DOF!

Japanese Maple on a Rainy Day

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 -- ISO 200 -- f0.95 -- 1/640

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Very nice image, love the bokeh and love the way it renders -- gorgeous!

wyip

Dan, I think you have just single handedly sold me on the Nokton 25mm f/0.95. Those are stunning images. I really enjoyed the Japanese Maple and the Fern.

seakayaker

Amin, Klaus, Jack & Wyip, all I can say is WOW!

Thanks for the kind words regarding the bokehgraphs!

This lens is special and I am very happy that I sent in my deposit to Stephen at Cameraquest when Voigtlander announced the release of the micro four/thirds mount. I have been vey pleased with all the Voightlander lens that I have tried with my GF1 and it is nice to be using one without an adaptor! Anyone who picks up the Nokton 25/0.95 will not be disappointed, of course it is JMHO . . . . .

. . . . . anyway, Keith through out the challenge the other day with the comment, "Let's see one where nothing is in focus?," and thought I would give it another shot.

Morning Jitters @ the Uptown Expresso ~ Seattle, WA

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 -- ISO 200 -- f0.95 -- 1/100

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Tutta Bella ~ Tomato Can Bokeh

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 -- ISO 200 -- f0.95 -- 1/10

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

kds315

very nice indeed Dan! Worth the investment I would say!!
(I guess I withdraw for a while until that hype is over... ;) )

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Amin, Klaus, Jack & Wyip, all I can say is WOW!

. . . . . anyway, Keith through out the challenge the other day with the comment, "Let's see one where nothing is in focus?," and thought I would give it another shot.

Morning Jitters @ the Uptown Expresso ~ Seattle, WA

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 -- ISO 200 -- f0.95 -- 1/100

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Hey, well done Dan. A beautiful "early style" bokehgraph. This style works very well in some landscape, or skyscape situations.

I love the tomato tin - we're getting into Andy Warhol territory :thumbs:

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Peter

I started at the top of the picture, and seeing "Australian Export" I thought this was a new brand of beer. Then I figured that the delivery system was a little impractical :deadhorse:

With you and Dan posting such good stuff from the 25/.95 I need to get one

Keith

PeterB666

Peter

I started at the top of the picture, and seeing "Australian Export" I thought this was a new brand of beer. Then I figured that the delivery system was a little impractical :deadhorse:

With you and Dan posting such good stuff from the 25/.95 I need to get one

Keith
:thumbup:

Fortunately I am not much of a drinker. :ROTFL:

It is a rather dubious product to have such a bold label.