The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

R

rimasson

Thank you for your comments.
I fell in love iwth bokeh photography 1 year ago when i discovered what the Noctilux was able to do.
At this time, i own only a Oly E510, and my 1rst choice was to buy old fast lenses like a OM 55mm f1.2. I bought a couple more lenses (Rokkor; Hexanon, Contax, Porst) as each has a specific render.

Seakayaker : i love the texture and color of your photo.

Now, here are some pics i took with a EP1 and a Porst 55mm f1.2

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Peter

Again, the composition and subjects are fantastic - there is a little bit of tension in the image because of the head that is not there :thumbup::thumbup:

Keith

Diane B

Not sure if these belong here but I remember there has been some discussion about the various tilt adapters. These were taken with the G1, Lensbaby Tilt Transformer and mostly with a Nikkor 35/2, sometimes with 24/2.8

Auto show with lots of light bouncing around

Urban shooting

Tilt transformer, Fotodiox Nikon to FD adapter and FD 28/2

seakayaker

Wow, lots of great bokeh coming in . . . . .

Welcome Jkung to the bokeh forum, a wonderful shot with the Canon 50/1.8!

Rimasson, love the tornado light bokeh in your first shot! Nice capture . . . . .

Peter love the smooth bokeh works so well with the subtle whites, pinks, & beige!

Diane, love the set you put in, my favorite is the color shot of the stairs in the alley and then the circular bokeh in the second shot with the headlight and grill of the automobile!

Keep 'em coming . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Leica 77

Not sure if these belong here but I remember there has been some discussion about the various tilt adapters. These were taken with the G1, Lensbaby Tilt Transformer and mostly with a Nikkor 35/2, sometimes with 24/2.8

Auto show with lots of light bouncing around

Hi Diane,
Love the beautiful bokeh! These images are superb as usual! Best, :)

seakayaker

. . . . . first snow of the season . . . . . in the city Seattle snow is not that common even though some of the Cascade & Olympic mountains close by can stay snow capped year round.

First Snow

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

m3photo

And the winner is ...

Had to be you - perfect application of the bokehgraph concept. As usual, simple is best but you have to be able to "see" it, well done.

Michiel Schierbeek

And the winner is ...

Had to be you - perfect application of the bokehgraph concept. As usual, simple is best but you have to be able to "see" it, well done.
True autum and a very, very nice one, Mike :thumbup:

But Michael lets be fair I do some texture blending :)

Michiel