The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

seakayaker

I fully agree, VERY well done!
(I have the same lens, the original actually made by Cosina, I should give that a try I guess...)
+++3!

Rimasson, let me join in with Keith & Klaus and complement you on a wonderful bokehgraph! A great shot . . . . .

seakayaker

G1 + IGW 50mm. Happy Thanksgiving to All Bokeh Enthusiasts! :)

Leica, love the detail of the spider and web against the green leaves(?) smooth background with the circular bokeh images! Very, very nice capture! Once again the IGW 50mm shines . . . . .

. . . . . and thank you for the Thanksgiving Holiday greetings!

It is not a holiday celebrated around the world on this day but certainly we all have something to be thankful & grateful for in our lives!

Leica 77

Leica, love the detail of the spider and web against the green leaves(?) smooth background with the circular bokeh images! Very, very nice capture! Once again the IGW 50mm shines . . . . .

. . . . . and thank you for the Thanksgiving Holiday greetings!

It is not a holiday celebrated around the world on this day but certainly we all have something to be thankful & grateful for in our lives!
Hi Dan,
Once again, Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your loved ones during this festive season! We all agree that we have something to be thankful and grateful for in our lives. Through your stellar pursuit for fine bokehgraphy, you have inspired so many people and we are grateful to you. Kindest regards, :)

Michiel Schierbeek

Going through my summer files I found, among other subjects, these last flowers, shot almost this fall.

I was just looking and saw - Juwelry store - coming in. Great one Leica77 :thumbs:

Michiel

Leica 77

Going through my summer files I found, among other subjects, these last flowers, shot almost this fall.
I was just looking and saw - Juwelry store - coming in. Great one Leica77 :thumbs:
Michiel
[/CENTER]
Hi Michiel,
Though Thanksgiving is not celebrated on a global scale as Dan mentioned in his post, I extend my thanks to you once again for introducing me to the fine ISCO Gottingen lenses. I have had so much fun with these fine lenses. By the way, your image above taken with an Accura 35/2.8 glass has beautiful bokeh. Best regards, :)

turbines

Thank you Leica77 and Michael, I started to sell this and my other 4/3s stuff but then changed my mine and I am now looking for a used E-3.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member

Michiel

[CENTER
[/CENTER]
What a great image, Michiel. color, tones, composition and bokeh. You really have nailed these flower shots beautifully

Keith

turbines

Thank you for you comments Keith & Dan. I really like the Nikon 105. Even though its a bit long for portraits it gives you some distance and therefore not so intrusive when photographing strangers in public places.