The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Michiel Schierbeek

At first I thought I call this one - Can you hear me Major Tom - but I choose for the 1949 booktitel of the Russian philosopher P. D. Ouspensky.
In the sixtys rather popular under smoking hippys :D

Michiel

- In search of the miraculous -

Tesselator

At first I thought I call this one - Can you hear me Major Tom - but I choose for the 1949 booktitel of the Russian philosopher P. D. Ouspensky.
In the sixtys rather popular under smoking hippys :D

Michiel

- In search of the miraculous -
Oooo that looks cool!

I'll post a few of mine in a bit...

Michiel Schierbeek

Thanks everyone. :)

@ Rafael, yes I was around at the time. Have been busy :angel:
@ Keith, I am not sure I can recommend this philosopher. Didn't do any rereading on it. The title was good because everybody was looking for miracles at the time :eek:
@Tesselator, I like nr3 from your serie, the fairytale atmosphere.

Michiel

B

bordin

Nice, Bordin
We don't see too many of the frontal bokehgraphs, but they are very effective
Hi Keith,

Thanks for the note. It is hard to find a right window for frontal bokehgraphy. I'll try to do more.

It is challenging but you guys have posted fantastic bokeh photos. It was the major reason why I bought my G2 a few months ago, plus lens. :D

Best,
--bordin