The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

seakayaker

Klaus, beautiful shots! Absolutely Love the Candle . . . . . Amazing!

. . . . . also the shot of the roses above with the snow was a treat!

Lots of great bokeh being posted the last few weeks and I have not provided much commentary.

I took a fall a few weeks back and although nothing was broken it has slowed me down considerably. I am just starting to get back to a normal range of motion and hopefully back into my normal daily routine.

f6cvalkyrie

I took a fall a few weeks back and although nothing was broken it has slowed me down considerably. I am just starting to get back to a normal range of motion and hopefully back into my normal daily routine.
I'm sure you'll be back to "normal operations" soon, Dan.
Stay safe,
Rafael

jsf

I have been working selective focus and also subject motion. perhaps not scads of Bokeh but in my mind it seemed to fit. Joe

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

Sorry to hear Dan! I was wondering why you was absent for a while :)

All the best and please recover soon!

Michiel

Winkel

Well, this one is has more motion blur than bokeh. Hopefully it falls within the definition of a bokehgraph :)

I hope to get many more images while skiing in the new year!

Cheers,
Jim

seakayaker

. . . . . thanks to Rafael, Klaus, Michiel, Keith, Leica, & Paul for your kind messages that you have passed along! They are appreciated and welcome. At 59 years old I am certainly not a old man, but I will testify that the recuperating powers enjoyed in my younger years have faded some as I have aged . . . . .

. . . . . as long as I'm breathing with functional capacity I'm not going to complain (much).

The lesson learned from this particular mishap was do not save/protect the camera, it can be replaced and cost less to fix, with less pain, then this 59 year old body.

. . . . . now back to bokeh . . . . .

Red Flowers @ the Volunteer Park Conservatory

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 -- ISO 400 -- f0.95 -- 1/1300