The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Keith, have an enjoyable journey to Hawaii! Have you decided which lenses to take with you on your trip? Best regards, :)
Leica

I will take two cameras, my G1 and my Sony a55. My tilt adapter is for M42 lenses, so I will take a few of those (I have an adapter to use them on the Sony)
To augment the bokeh work I'll tuck in some c-mount lenses and carry a plastic camera

The tough decision is whether to use the G1 or the Sony for regular travel work - that decides which zooms I take. I don't want this package to get too heavy

All of this may change minutes before the cab comes to take us to the airport :deadhorse:

Keith

Leica 77

... The tough decision is whether to use the G1 or the Sony for regular travel work - that decides which zooms I take. I don't want this package to get too heavy. All of this may change minutes before the cab comes to take us to the airport :deadhorse:
Keith
Hi Keith,
Greetings! It must be always exciting for you to pick and choose the camera gear that you want to take with you on your travels to all four corners of the world! We eagerly look forward to seeing your contributions from the sea and Hawaiian islands in a couple of weeks. No doubt, you will be sailing in the same water as Capt. James Cook. Have a pleasant journey! :)

f6cvalkyrie

I've been absent from this forum for a few days, and I'm pleased to find many more beautiful bokehgraphs from several participants !

Michiel, love your "shoes" and "whistle" but "look out" is my favorite !
Leica77, lovely white orchids !
jkung, I need to convince my wife to make sushi again !

C U,
Rafael

f6cvalkyrie

I've received a few lenses in DKL mount recently, and I'll go through the process of testing the bokeh as opportunities arise !

Here's from my two "new" voigtlander lenses .

G1 with Voigtlaender Super-Dynarex 135/4

G1 with Voigtlander Septon 50/2

Have a nice day,
Rafael

Leica 77

I've received a few lenses in DKL mount recently, and I'll go through the process of testing the bokeh as opportunities arise !

G1 with Voigtlander Septon 50/2
Have a nice day,
Rafael
Hi Rafael,
The background bokeh in the second image captured with your new Septon 50/2 glass has a distinct character. As you know, it is the kind of bokeh I really like! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: :)

kweide

snap view

Olympus E-5 + Sigma 50mm f1.4, no NR
ISO 200 @f1.4, 1/50 second, 50mm focal length

Keith, i hope this is enough visible bokeh ...
If not, join us in the set and i promise you see bokeh after seconds ... :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Klaus

That is one of the creamiest, smoothest bokehs we have seen in the thread - and that model is working overtime for you :deadhorse:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

From today with a lens of which I just wrote in another thread that it almost alway dissapoints me, but not this time.
Anyway this is the lowest light lens I can use with my Tilt adapter.
This one is through reflecting coloured glass.

Michiel