The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Leica 77

Hi Michiel, Rafael, Peter, Klaus, jkung, and hakkalo,
Excellent Bokehgraphs! Here is something captured at a cosmetic store. GH2 + Leica D 14-150mm ASPH via DMW-MA1. :)

Michiel Schierbeek

"Jeepney 3". GH2 + Lumix 20mm f1.7 ASPH. :)

These are wonderful fast (taxi?) cars :)
Congratulations with your new GH2.
How do you like it? Would like to buy one, but body only, without the kitlens.
Or in combination with the 20mm. Unfortunatly not possible yet.

Greetings, Michiel

Leica 77

These are wonderful fast (taxi?) cars :)
Congratulations with your new GH2.
How do you like it? Would like to buy one, but body only, without the kitlens.
Or in combination with the 20mm. Unfortunatly not possible yet.

Greetings, Michiel
Hi Michiel,
Many thanks for your kind comments. As you can see, it is nice to be back in South East Asia even for a short period of time. As to the GH2, I am still "test driving" the new GH2 -- hard to keep up with the fast jeepneys (micro public transport). So far, I am quite impressed with the GH2. Best regards, :)

f6cvalkyrie

Hi !

Leica77, I like your colourful jeepneys very much !
Hakkalo, which lens did deliver this nice swirly bokeh ?

C U
Rafael

Leica 77

Hi !
Leica77, I like your colourful jeepneys very much !
Hakkalo, which lens did deliver this nice swirly bokeh ?
C U
Rafael
Hi Rafael,
Thanks so much for your friendly comments! It is always nice to hear from you. My images are usually static. For these Jeepney images, I tried to add a bit of motion to them. For sure, I need a lot of practice in using the m4/3 camera gear to capture fast moving vehicles. Best, :)

Leica 77

I love the Jeepney series, Leica. The last two with movement are wonderful

Keith
Hi Keith,
Many thanks for your positive reinforcement. Since it is a new year, I am experimenting with something different, at least, as far as my posts go using m4/3 cameras and lenses. Digital experiments are cost effective as I do not waste any films. You must be getting ready for your Hawaiian cruise by now. Best regards, :)