The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

kds315

Hope shots from older 4/3 gear are welcome!

e510 with SMC Pentax-M 50mm F2 wide open
A wonderful, lovely portrait of a very pretty cat Lilly! Have to hide that from our Hercules, if he would see that (half bobcat) he make noise all night long... ;)

Thanks for the kind words guys. Indeed a very special lens!

kds315

Thanks for the kind words! Indeed it is a film lens and that shows.

Here another c-mount film lens, the Kodak Anastigmat f2.7/63mm (2 1/2")

Last edited:

Leica 77

It is great to see wonderful bokehgraphs contributed by Lili, Tesselator, Mike, Paul, Don, Doc Klaus and others in recent posts. :)

Leica 77

For one of my previously posted bokehgraphs, I gave a little spin by applying Flexify 2. Hopefully, these images are not off tangent too much. :)

DHart

Leica77.... fantastic! The moment I clicked onto the forum page and your images popped up I said to myself "Oh, WOW." Those really are cool. You obviously started with some pretty cool bokeh to begin with. These could be great illustrations for commercial use.

Michiel Schierbeek

Really very special Leica77. As you know I am a great fan of abstracts and effects.

Beautiful new series here of Don - like the format of your photos too - and Klaus!

And a beautifull cat by Lili!

I am still not able to post. Have a new computer now, but I am waiting for my ordered Adobe CS5 Design Premium.

Greetings to you all, Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Michiel - please take better care of that computer! Glad to see you back.

Leica - please continue to push the envelope! Lovely stuff.

Unfortunately I won't be going to Hawaii, but hospital instead. Thinking of doing a BADIH series, but I have to sneak my plastic camera in there. My wife has agreed to help.

Here is a guy at the bottom of my garden (CZ Tevidon 25/1.4 - Thanks Klaus for getting me to think about that lens again)

Keith

Leica 77

Hi Keith, Michiel and Don,
Many thanks to you for your kind comments. You are truly my good friends even though we only meet in cyberspace. Michiel, I have not had a chance to thank you for your positive input to a previous post in another thread. I agree that my image might have been inspired by Walasse Ting (who lived in Amsterdam and New York in the 1990s). Don, your images reflect your love and passion for excellence in digital imaging. My mentor Keith, how are you doing? You can always visit Hawaii later after your visit to the hospital. Best wishes, :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
That reminds me of my cruise on the Navigator of the seas thru the med. Seas....
Klaus

I was on her sister ship "Constellation of the Seas" - though however you figured that out from my noisy abstract bokehgraph, I have no idea :bugeyes::bugeyes::bugeyes:

Keith