The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
This one is inspired by Matisse

"Elevator in Ascent"

G1 with Pentax 50/1.4 and tilt adapter (but who cares :deadhorse:)

Keith

DHart

Wow... Nice new images guys. Keith I really like that rail image, I want to turn it to portrait though. Great bokeh. klaus.... The seed clusters from Sicily... Beautiful soft image. Leica my friend... The modern artist in you is really coming out lately... very nice images.

kds315

Very nice stuff guys and good effects...

How boring peaceful is that Kodak Anastigmat f2.7/63mm shot then... ;)

But look closer, who's watching you from the background...?

Leica 77

Very creative images Keith, Leica, Klaus W. and Klaus! :salute:
Been very busy with my exhibition.(See websites) And also with looking at slowly moving beams - meaning installing software etc etc. :sleep006:
Here are two from the last days.
Michiel

www.michielschierbeek.com
www.weteringgalerie.nl
Hi Michiel,

These are excellent bokehgraphs! I like them both a lot! The sharpness obtained from your Elmarit 90mm glass certainly lives up to its reputation. Best, :)

da_eltsch

After silently following this thread for about a year I would like to add a pic taken with the Olympus EP1 and an adapted Canon FD 1.8 85mm wide open in 2009.

I just would like to thank all of you contributers for a well-dom of inspiration! There is a real development undergoing when the "tides" of different styles "swap" in and out.

Please keep going!

Helge

Michiel Schierbeek

Lots of beauties in the last posts...

Michiel, your "Bells" are terrific! Wonderful colors.

Hi Jerry, thanks and good to see you again around here :)
Your photo has a wonderful intimate atmosphere.

@ da_eltsch Welcome! Always read that people are regretting selling there legacy lenses that's why I hang on to them. (to much :confused:)
Love that pale tulip!

Michiel

Mistake twice the same. Well to late now!

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Hi Helge,
Lovely bokehgraphs! We would like to see more! Best, :)
+100 to that! Welcome Helge

I notice one of our regular bokehgraphers (one of the best) is experimenting on 3D in another thread.

He may be the first to do a 3D bokehgraph. We've done B & W, Color, Portrait, Landscape, Abstract, Street, Grunge, blends and much more. But we have not yet done 3D.

I want to see if the donuts I get from my Sigma Mirror lens really are donuts :deadhorse:

Keith