The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

theflyer

after seeing so many fantastic flower "bokeh" shots on this thread i felt inspired to break out the lenses and see what i could do!

the first one was taken with a GH2 and a zeiss 50/1.4 planar T*.
the second one was taken with the GH2 and the PL 45/2.8.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Wonderful images, everyone. Outside, a few small flowers are summoning the nerve to poke their heads out into the coldest spring I can remember. I need to take some photographs close to home.

Meanwhile here is one from Spain:

"Gaudi's Bench", Barcelona

G1 with Pentax 50/1.4 bokeh lens and tilt adapter

Keith

f6cvalkyrie

Thanks, everybody, for your comments on my recent shots ...

Keith, sorry to hear that spring is slow in coming to Canada. Here's in Brussels, we are facing our second week of temperatures above 20°C, and they are predicting the same at least until next thuesday. The farmers are already talking about crops in danger because of lack of rain :(:(

And, that's an excellent pic of Gaudi's Bench. I like those shots with tilt adapters a lot. I must check where I can get one ...

Lovely frame too :thumbup:

C U
Rafael

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thank you, Raf and Klaus.

While I am enduring this winter they call spring I'm processing some images from last year. This one is the harbor at Sevastopol.
It is the old style of bokehgraph (as this thread defines it :toocool:) - totally out of focus with lots of far right slider work in Lightroom.
G1, bokeh lens, tilt

Keith

f6cvalkyrie

Excellent pictures Raf + Keith!! That Trioplan really "does it" for you Raf, obviously!!
thanks, Klaus, and "yes" I do really like that Trioplan very much. 75 Euro well spent, I think.
Here's another one with that lens, also from the Botanical Garden shoot :D

C U,
Rafael