The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

f6cvalkyrie

Very nice trioplan duo, Michiel.

Your Clematis shot strangely resembles to one I shot a year ago
for my FLAD with my Reflex-Nikkor 500/8

C U,
Rafael

Michiel Schierbeek

Yes, this one is new to me. This does not have the glow of the 135 Meyer Trioplan.
I have three 135 Zeiss Sonnars now. I think the newer all black one is the sharpest but I think my favourite is the zebra version, especially concerning bokeh. These are both 3.5.
I can't compare really well anymore because I lost many photographs due to a harddisc crash. Only ones left are the ones saved for the web.

Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Lovely pictures Michiel and Klaus.

Klaus - I love the bluebell shot!

This is called "Noisy, pixelated, silk"

G1 with 45-200

Keith

gib48189

Been lurking around for a couple months, truly impressed with the quality of the images that have been posted. Don't know if this one is worthy, taken today as spring is finally starting to arrive. E3/Sigma 18-50-5.6

Tesselator

very nice macro-bokeh! I like these Olympus Zukio lenses a lot, I guess I have 6 of those Zukoi's amongst my macro lens collection ;)
Thanks!

Do you have the 20/2, the 38/3.5 or the 38/2.8? Any tips (extensions, tricks, etc.) on shooting with it/them?

Here's some of the Canon FL 58mm F/1.2 a lens that's showing itself to be much better than I expected!

Full Image - NR Only.

Full Image - Some Sharpening + NR

60% Crop - Selective NR applied.

I'm forgetting which is which but one of these is at f/1.2, one is at f/2, and one is at F/4. Probably #2 is the F/4 one....

Last edited:

f6cvalkyrie

It may not have been easy, Michiel, but it sure is a nice image !
And, Paul, beautiful flower bokehs !

Have a nice day,
Rafael