The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I guess I'm going to have to get a Trioplan :cry: Beautiful bokehgraphs in the last two posts.

Here is another Pentax5014bokeh lens plus Coma tilt.

Keith

f6cvalkyrie

Good to see you found a Trioplan, Paul :D

Come on, Keith, what are you waiting for ?

Today, I went to the Garden Show, a few miles away from our village. A really nice afternoon spent,
shooting with two vintage lenses : the Helios 44M (58/2) and the unavoidable Trioplan 100/2.8

Here's two shots.

(Helios)

(Trioplan)

Have a nice weekend,
Rafael

turbines

Thank you Keith, Michiel & Rafael.

Yes Keith you really need one; it's an amazing lens. The one I got was cheap but the helicoid was in rough shape. It had evidently set in its' box for decades and all of the grease must have congealed making it almost impossible to focus. When the wife wasn't looking I stuck it in the oven preheated to 120F and left it there for about an hour. That treatment helped it immensely. Do any of you know of anyone capable of a CLA on the Trioplan?

turbines

@ Raf; That Helios bokeh is sure creamy smooth and that last Trioplan is gorgeous.

@ Michiel; I really like the second one in your post 3839 a lot It looks like a watercolor.

Paul

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I realized that I had only used my Coma tilt adapter with 50mm or less. So I took this one with a Hanimex 135/3.5. Dull day here again, hence the black and white - but you get a clear idea of how advanced (?) our tree leaves are.

Keith

f6cvalkyrie

I realized that I had only used my Coma tilt adapter with 50mm or less. So I took this one with a Hanimex 135/3.5. Dull day here again, hence the black and white - but you get a clear idea of how advanced (?) our tree leaves are.

Keith

Lovely image, Keith, makes me think of a chinese drawing !
Can you tell us what your "coma" tilt adapter is ??

C U
Rafael

turbines

First tests of the Canon FD 35 f2 I recently purchased after bleaching the yellow out with UV.

Canon FD 35mm f2 + Vivitar 2X Macro Converter

Meyer-Optik Görlitz Trioplan 100mm f2.8

Today's Dose of Bokeh

Paul

Comments & suggestions are always appreciated

f6cvalkyrie

One more from the Garden Show, with the Trioplan :deadhorse:

The russian title means : butterflies made of steel

C U,
Rafael

kweide

I want to believe
( Out of Bokeh )

Olympus E-5 + Sigma 150 f2.8, no NR
ISO500 @ f3.5, 1/250 second, 150 mm focal length​

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
The quality of the stuff here continues to amaze me - makes my day :salute::salute::salute:
Nice to see one again from Klaus

This one is taken with an Isco Westromat 1.9/50 with my Coma tilt adapter

Taken last year - we don't have any ivy, hostas, or much other stuff yet - just lots of rain and no sun. At least we don't have snow as they have had in Western Canada over the past couple of days. Election day tomorrow - starting to look for my passport and put my affairs in order. Need to find me some flowers :watch:

Keith

:watch:

kweide

Another breakthrough
Out of Bokeh

Olympus E-5 + Zuiko 50 mm f2, No NR
ISO200 @ f4, 1/1000 second, 50 mm focal length​