The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Michiel, that fence is great - simple lines and composition

I think the last one was an accidental trip of the shutter?

Keith

kweide

Keith,

how do feel with this idea:

1. get the release from all contributors of this thread
2. take all the published bokeh pictures
3. generate the GETDPI BOKEH BOOK OF BEAUTY
4. I would buy one

We can distibute the book on the next Rammstein concert "Made in Germany" Perhaps we can do some live picture from the group in Canada again ??? Bokeh Pics of Rammstein while performing "Feuer Frei". I would act as translator....

Okay, the last was a joke, but think about the book ....
Klaus

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Keith,

how do feel with this idea:

1. get the release from all contributors of this thread
2. take all the published bokeh pictures
3. generate the GETDPI BOKEH BOOK OF BEAUTY
4. I would buy one

We can distibute the book on the next Rammstein concert "Made in Germany" Perhaps we can do some live picture from the group in Canada again ??? Bokeh Pics of Rammstein while performing "Feuer Frei". I would act as translator....

Okay, the last was a joke, but think about the book ....
Klaus
Ahhh . . . . . . Rammstein. I wish they were here yesterday for Canada Day - much better than electric violins.

The book? I just keep dreaming . . .

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

With all bokehgraphs this book will become so thick that my coffeetable will collapse.

But seriously, this would become a real big project getting all the original files, with permission of all the contributers, in one place.
Some of them have not been posting here for a long time. Leica77?
And, as for me, I lost a lot of my original files from the past due to a computercrash.

In the meantime I find it very enjoyable that the whole thread is still there and developing in new directions everyday!

Here are two with a nice, for me new, Russian mirrorlens.

Cheers, Michiel

Michiel Schierbeek

Real nice photographs Keith! Those mirror lenses with their special bokeh can be a lot of fun.

Here are 2 more with the Rubinar, which can be quiet sharp. (second picture)

Michiel

f6cvalkyrie

Aaah, mirror lenses, you hate them for their bokeh, or you love them for their bokeh.
I'm in the second group !

Here's a pic shot with the G1 and a Reflex-Nikkor 500/8 combined with some extension rings for closer focusing.

C U,
Rafael

kds315

Very nice ones! That Rubinar with doughnut bokeh renders great!

@Thor: nice to also see you here!

"Zinnia bokeh"

turbines

@ Keith; your last image with the fern bokeh is outstanding. I also appreciate your comment.

@ Keith, Michiel & Raf; Beautiful mirror lens shots

@ Robin; Lovely B&W of the flower & Bee

@ Klaus; A great Zinnia shot with beautiful color

Thor Lidasan

@ Klaus, yes, I am so glad I found this thread and enjoying looking at the images. I do have to brush up on botanical terms, I think!:D

Here's one with the Canon FL 58mm 1.2: