The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

f6cvalkyrie

Raf, I wonder what you intended? Doesn't that Nikkor pick out the spider's webs beautifully?
Keith
I was looking (and still am looking) for an "Old Metal" shot, for a photo comp on another forum, Keith.
I have a few now, want to shoot a few more, and must make up my mind before the end of the month :eek:

The 24mm f2.0 Nikkor does a great job on the G1, I agree. As do most of the Nikkor lenses.

Here one more from the same visit to the Royal Museum for Central Africa in Tervuren, near Brussels !

C U,
Rafael

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Dramatic composition of that little guy, Owen

This is one is dedicated to the Pixel Peeping Police :D

Again the Ektar 63/2, but a single image HDR from HDR Pro, to liven it up a bit

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

@ Rafael; Did they force you to eat poffertjes when you where young? :ROTFL: BTW Nice B&W Talisman!

@ Paul; nice series! Done with the radioactive breechlock one or the newer FD version? (I have both :))

@ All; lovely shots, each in their own way. Nice swirl Keith!

Here is one more with that Russian Rubinar.

Michiel

turbines

Thanks Michel. Lovely shot with the Rubinar. My FD is a chrome nose first version. It was very yellow when I initially received but I was able to clear it after about 72 hours under a strong UV bulb. I like the lens a lot.

Paul

turbines

Thank you Keith. The Yashica ML 28 is one of my favorites

Some fun with my Rodenstock Rodagon 50mm f2.8

Comments, tip & suggestions are always welcome

turbines

@ Thor; those are great. I had heard the Nikkor 28 was very sharp
@ Keith; Nice bokehgraph

turbines

Mie: Very nice composition, color and bokeh.

Canon FD 500mm f8 Reflex with tubes from about 3.5 meters, ISO 100, 1/25 sec

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Three bokehgraphs in a row with sumptuous color, great composition and bokeh to die for

Well done, Mie, Paul and Thor

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Keith