The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Michiel Schierbeek

Thank you Willa and Paul.

Here is one where this lens really shines; bokeh style portraits.
In a restaurant tonight.
(And she was not nose picking!)
Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Owen

These abstracts are very good, keep them coming. Lovely subtle color changes and elegant compositions :thumbs:

Keith

turbines

Owen

These abstracts are very good, keep them coming. Lovely subtle color changes and elegant compositions :thumbs:

Keith
+1 Owen, very nice!

Here's some globes for you Keith

G1 + Olympus 50mm f1.8 @ 1.8 ISO 1000

Comments, tip & suggestions are always welcome

Owen_Coors

Thank you for your comments, Keith and Paul. I really like that look in image #1, Paul. My daughter has that same lens, and I just happen to have an OM/m4-3 adapter. Will have to see if I can get a similar result, as you.

Liar... Jupiter-3 1.5/50

turbines

Thanks Owen. This last one of yours has a really nice dreamy quality. My two pics don't really do the OM lens justice. They were shot under very low light conditions and my old eye was straining to find focus. This copy of the lens is really amazingly sharp wide open when you get it focused right

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Those "globe" images are very nice, Paul. I like the choice of color and the composition.

Owen - another good one with "Time Travel"

Here is a simple bokehgraph taken with a Kiron 75-210 f4 zoom that I just picked up for $35. Nice lens, comes with macro and zoom lock.

Keith

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Light Thru The Foliage
EP-2 40mm voightlander

I shot this image with the camera on the ground looking up thru some volunteer trees which I can't seem to kill.

Mike