The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

kds315

I'm, sure you meant the Wallensok 25mm Keith ;)

Great shots girls + guys, just too bad that we have so much rain here now ...

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Klaus - I was editing my post to correct "W-------k", and I lost my image.

So here is the image - and the spelling right off the lens is "Wollensak" I'm having lots of trouble with "o" and "a" in this name :deadhorse:

Keith

Owen_Coors

I like that one, Keith. Great butterfly shot, Cindy. Really like those colors/tones in both of your shots, Michiel. Very nice, Arie. :)

Bluebird's responsibility OM 1.8/50

Last edited:
A

Arie Intveld

@ Arie; nice ones and welcome. I thought another Dutchman, but half of our population seem to live in Canada including my sister and family :)

Here are two with different lenses from me.

All the best, Michiel

[/CENTER]
Hi, Michiel .. thanks for the warm welcome! Very unusual OOF rendering you are getting from your Meyer Trioplan .. very "painterly". I like it!

You are correct, Michiel .. I am indeed a Dutchman but Canada has been my home for over 50 years now.

Michiel Schierbeek

Here I am very busy working on my exhibition with mostly bokeh related photographs. :D

You can see that I am dreaming of the Nex7 but that I am also very happy with the results of my panasonic gear. :deadhorse:

Michiel

kds315

Congrats Michiel! I hope it'll be a big success!!

@Keith: Wollensak was a famous lens maker, unfortunately they had to give up in 1972.
I have a few prototypes (even one made from meteorite glass!!) and test samples, great optics!

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Beautiful images everyone

. . . and now something completely different . .

Oly E_PL1 with Slrmagic toy lens (well, its mostly out of focus and taken at f1.4, so it fits the general rule :deadhorse:)

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
September 7th is the second birthday of "Photographing your Bokeh"

As we did last year let's take the opportunity to reprise some of the great bokehgraphs in this thread since it started, even though it has caused me to go personally broke :):):) - - because I've bought oodles of legacy lenses that have to be stored, logged, dusted and sometimes used

Let's keep it simple - post as many your favorite images from other posters over the next few days as you want.

I'm off to choose mine

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Birthday Reprise

Here is one of my favorites - from just a few posts earlier
Michiel is one of our most active contibuters - and this image shows him (I assume it's him) even more active, in a very cubist pose. There is a lot of humor in the picture (I would love to see a square format blow up of him from this)

Keith