The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Michiel Schierbeek

Keith, congratulations and thank you :)
This is a great thread and it has a lot of refresh potential, because the hospitality to creative freedom.

Lately I liked this one from Owen very much. It has humor too!

[Owen_Coors;344951]Wild encounter... OM 1.8/50

Michiel Schierbeek

This image is the first that gave me pause to think about bokeh. The original was posted in color - this is a monotone version

G1 with Pentax 50/1.4

Keith

And this one is one of my favourites, from not to long ago, from you Keith.
Sensual flower with great B&W charcoal bokeh!

Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Birthday Reprise

I think this was Mike Regnier's first post. Evocative image, reminiscent of Dylan's first album cover

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Birthday Reprise

Dan (seakayaker) contributed many wonderful images before he went off and immersed himself into the Leica world (can't see bokeh through the viewfinder)

His stuff was so good, its tough to pick just one.

Keith

Last edited:

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Birthday Reprise

Raf (f6cvalkyrie) has done so many good ones - this one is taken with the Meyer Trioplan 100mm 2.8, a favorite of many

Keith

Owen_Coors

Some good stuff. I remember seeing some of these older images, before. Page 3, of this thread, has some images submitted from Keith, that I like too.
Ok, here are some more low-contrast and noisy images, from me.

Fog Jupiter-3 1.5/50

Fish Jupiter-3 1.5/50

Sunken treasure Jupiter-3 1.5/50

Tesselator

Keith, congratulations and thank you :)
This is a great thread and it has a lot of refresh potential, because the hospitality to creative freedom.

Lately I liked this one from Owen very much. It has humor too!

[Owen_Coors;344951]Wild encounter... OM 1.8/50
Some total burs can look nice. I like the way this one came out too:

Zeiss_Jena_Biotar_50mm_F2