The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

Michiel Schierbeek

@ Keith and Simon; What a lovely Voigtländer series!
Good to see a Nex camera here, because I want to comeback here with the Nex7!

Here is one from a skater in bokeh.

Michiel

kds315

Congratulations to us all here!

My little contribution, a VIS + UV diptych, called "late Summers Grand Finale"

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
@ Keith and Simon; What a lovely Voigtländer series!
Good to see a Nex camera here, because I want to comeback here with the Nex7!

Here is one from a skater in bokeh.

Michiel
Michiel, have to admit that mine, like Simon's, was taken with a Nex. BTW Simon I love the B&W of the little guy in the grass :salute:

Cropping is an art, and Michiel your image shows you are a master at it.

Carl - I love the diptychs, please keep them coming

Keith

PS What are we going to do if we start moving in different directions from m4/3? My GXR m-mount arrives in two weeks, and I can put my legacy lens collection on it. I've also got the M and FD adapters for my Nex C3. Do we get a dispensation from the admin people, or say "what the heck"

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel, have to admit that mine, like Simon's, was taken with a Nex. BTW Simon I love the B&W of the little guy in the grass :salute:

Cropping is an art, and Michiel your image shows you are a master at it.

Carl - I love the diptychs, please keep them coming

Keith

PS What are we going to do if we start moving in different directions from m4/3? My GXR m-mount arrives in two weeks, and I can put my legacy lens collection on it. I've also got the M and FD adapters for my Nex C3. Do we get a dispensation from the admin people, or say "what the heck"
May be we can ask to move the whole thread to Other discussions/ Share your images. Or start new ones in the Sony etc departments.
What do you think about the Nex7? Or don't you want to start a camera collection too :deadhorse:
We need the best camera for our lenses :cool:

BTW My picture was no crop but shot from close by and frame.
Loved your dynamic B&W picture with your Nex3 with the Toronto skyline!
Curious how your GRX will perform!

Michiel

Thor Lidasan

Yesterday was 10th anniversary of 9-11 tragedy here in New York City.

“Over the years we have also seen a more quiet form of heroism – in the ladder company that lost so many men and still suits up to save lives every day; the businesses that have rebuilt; the burn victim who has bounced back; the families that press on,” - Pres. Obama on 9-11

From the Garden of Hope in Battery Park near Ground Zero, my bokeh tribute to the 10th Anniversary of 9-11:

kds315

3000 people lost their lives, which is very sad and need to be remembered for sure, just one is way to many. In WWII between 50 and 70million people lost their lives here in Europe - may I also remember about that...

Tesselator

3000 people lost their lives, which is very sad and need to be remembered for sure, just one is way to many. In WWII between 50 and 70million people lost their lives here in Europe - may I also remember about that...
Sure!

And also it's good to remember who the instigators and profiteers were in these conflicts. ;)