The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

jtwloh

Yes, Klaus! Thank you and much appreciated!:)

He is my nephew, Sean Calvin... here is another shot from the E-P1 + Mamiya 55 1.4 with tilt, the way the bokeh is rendered with the tilt makes it very interesting for me:

I agree that the rendering with the tilt lens is amazing.

Funny that the chair at the back is also kinda in focus beside your nephew's eye.

kds315

Thanks guys!

@Brian: how's Nikki doing, she must be tall be now? (if you are the Brian I think you are...)

Brian S

I love the tall grass in the Fall- another with the 1936 Carl Zeiss Jena 5cm f1.5, wide-open. This lens is coated, and no signs of ever having been opened.

@Brian: how's Nikki doing, she must be tall be now? (if you are the Brian I think you are...)
Nikki is a TEENAGER! And doing great. She enjoys having her picture taken.

With a KMZ Jupiter-3, wide-open at f1.5 -on the M8-

But not too big for the Playground.

5cm f1.5 Sonnar "T", 1938, on the M9.

Last edited:

kds315

Hi Brian, all these are great shots - the grass is wonderful in this high-key version!

I'm happy to see Nikki having grown up to a pretty teenager!! Brought a BIG happy smile to my face!!

That's a low-key version, taken with a Zeiss Jena 38mm Lamegon (Biogon design) originally used in a high resolution microreproduction system shot just a few hours ago in late evening sunlight ...

Michiel Schierbeek

Hi Brian, all these are great shots - the grass is wonderful in this high-key version!

I'm happy to see Nikki having grown up to a pretty teenager!! Brought a BIG happy smile to my face!!

That's a low-key version, taken with a Zeiss Jena 38mm Lamegon (Biogon design) originally used in a high resolution microreproduction system shot just a few hours ago in late evening sunlight ...

Very special lighting in those grasses! The ones from Keith and Brian as well!

@ Willa Slater and Keith; Thanks for the compliments on the Venice bridge.