The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

f6cvalkyrie

Hi !

It's been some time since I've posted here. It's good to see this thread still going on.

I had my part of technical problems, causing me to completely reorganize my workflow.

Yesterday, I had some time to shoot, and had the Trioplan 100/2.8 on my GH2 :D

C U soon,
Rafael

kds315

Congrats guys, nice work! Nice to see you back Raf and I'm sure you're going to like your GH2!!

Canon TV-16 50mm @f1.8

Michiel Schierbeek

Let's face it Raf, Keith is a grown up man now and completly responsable for his own purchases! :ROTFL:

OOOhps!, the wrong camera...... well that's Keith's fault too.... :deadhorse:

Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Klaus

Beautiful hydrangea - I have many like that right now, the colors are subtle and wonderful. You are doing excellent stuff

Keith

Brian S

A 1935 Carl Zeiss Jena 5cm f2 Sonnar, coated after manufacture and set in in a fixed 39mm enlarger mount. I remounted the optics back into a Collapsible Contax mount, shimmed for a Nikon RF. Then used it in an Amedeo Adapter on the EP2....

Wide-Open t F2,

and at F4.

And wide-open on the Nikon SP, Kodachrome 64. My last roll.

kds315

Wonderful work indeed Brian! Sonnars have a wonderful bokeh, sharp but not too much, I like them a lot.

@Keith: thanks, very kind of you!

Canon TV-16 50mm @f1.8

f6cvalkyrie

Lovely shots with the Hektor, Klaus.
I've checked EBay for that lens, but it's quite expensive, so it will have to wait :D

Here's another autumnal shot with the Trioplan 100/2.8

Have fun,
Rafael

kds315

Wonderful Raf! (Yes, that Hektor is a really rare lens, so it's expensive; found mine at a camera fair for much less)

TTH Cooke Ivotal 25mm @f1.4