The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photographing your Bokeh

kds315

Good results and a nice conversion Brian! I have the very same lens, just use a Fastax-to-c-mount adapter that I got with my fastax lenses and that works quite well.

Brian S

Thankyou, Klaus. These Fastax lenses used to be in the "$5 bin" at camera shows.

The second one disassembled nicely and the internal haze is now gone. It will be in Leica mount soon, RF coupled using an LTM J-12 mount.

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Rain drops on my window
Here is another one from my B&W tree series. Shot this yesterday on the way to the airport with my iPhone. No mojo yet...
Mike

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I love it, Mike. Don't know how you spot those nice silhouettes when you are in the car. I want to see what mojo does to the drops!

Lovely big ones earlier, I missed them.

Keith

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Keith. I wasn't driving this time. Just sitting in the back seat clicking away. I have more to come.

Mike

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Spring shows its first signs here...

Leitz Nah-Summicron f2 50mm @f2
At first I thought you were joking, Klaus! You don't know how good a picture like that makes us feel here in Eastern Canada (and this has to be one of our mildest winters yet....so far)

Keith

f6cvalkyrie

Very nice pic, Klaus, what flower is that ?
In Brussels, also very mild but windy weather, but no flowers budding yet.

C U,
Rafael

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Rain Streaks at 20,000 feet

This was the view out the window at 20,000 feet. I did a series of these images focusing on the window instead of the distant clouds.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Great shots Michiel. I especially like the scooter shot. I see you are using the two cameras that I am interested in as well....

Mike

kds315

Super images guys!

Here per "special request" more early spring images from Weinheim/Germany (same closeup Summicron 50mm @f2)