The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EP-1 Flash, FL14, now $99

jdbfreeheel

Some may have already seen this, but the Olympus flash for the EP-1, the FL14 is now being sold for $199-$100 instant rebate through the end of September. Don't know if the new Panny with the built in flash pushed this price change, but thought the EP-1 users might want to know.

Amazon, Cameta, Calumet, Adorama, and others are showing the change now.

jdbfreeheel

Yes, the rebate has been in place since the E-P1 first shipped.
Hmmm, not sure about that. I think there was a rebate if you bought everything as a package (EP-1 kit with the flash), but now it seems the rebate is there even if you buy the flash as a stand-alone.

I could be wrong, but the other day both Calumet and Amazon had the flash listed as $199 now the prices have been adjusted.

I could be wrong, but at least here in CA, the lens was selling (or not as the case may be) for $199 by itself.

-Josh

monza

Our Olympus rep reports:

If sold separately, the flash is $199 -- no rebate.

When sold with the kit, they can receive the $100 rebate.

BTW, we just extended this through the end of the year.