The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GF-1

ecsh

Well, as usual, after the release, a few GF-1's are showing on Ebay for a profit, except that they are all in Japanese language. Panasonic has told me two more weeks in the US.:confused:
Joe

Terry

The first GF1's shipped from Panasonic USA today. I know of a few forum members with cameras in this batch....who could it be? :talk028: :D

Godfrey

The first GF1's shipped from Panasonic USA today. I know of a few forum members with cameras in this batch....who could it be?
;-)

I've made some equipment decisions.
Some stuff is going up for sale now.
Soon as there's cash in hand, i'll be eyeing that GF1+20 kit.

The hamster wheel of progress.

L

Lupo

The first GF1's shipped from Panasonic USA today. I know of a few forum members with cameras in this batch....who could it be? :talk028: :D
Congratulations! :thumbup:

I hope we soon see pictures of you!?
(From your camera, of course)

Brian Mosley

Yes, I got a quote on the first batch due beginning of October... but I think my preference will be for the Leica 45mm f2.8 lens first.... followed perhaps by the 20mm f1.7

Cheers

Brian

ecsh

If you did a preorder through Shopatron on the Panasonic web store, you probably will not get the camera. You have to cancel that order, and order direct through Panasonic USA, now that it shows it in stock and able to add to cart, to get it from this batch. That is what i had to do. Talk about screwed up.
Joe