The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax 110 lens adapter for the G1

C

ChrisJ

Sorry Michael, one was enough for me. Having said that I am still experimenting, the original adapter just held the lenses by friction (hardly ideal), I would really like a spring loaded positive lock implemented, thinking cap is on.

Just got the 70mm lens, this is superb as a portrait lens.

Chris

m3photo

... I would really like a spring loaded positive lock implemented, thinking cap is on.
Just got the 70mm lens, this is superb as a portrait lens.
I sorted that bit out by buying a 110 body for parts, cost me more for the postage! The thing is I never got past sticking the lens attachment mechanism on a spare c-mount adapter with black electrical tape to see if I liked the results from the lenses. Yes the 70mm is very good, shame about being stuck at f/2.8 though until I can get hold of something akin to your setup.