The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Picture of GF1 with 7-14mm?

If anyone has some images of the GF1 with 7-14mm zoom, I'd appreciate your posting them here. I'm trying to get a sense of the size/shape of this combo--how it sits in the hand, what it looks like beside a DSLR.

Terry

If that isn't enough, let me know and I can take some pictures today. The 7-14 is actually shorter than the 14-45 with its hood. It is really a very small and light lens. when using something other than the pancake the general "hold" is with the left hand under the lens.

If that isn't enough, let me know and I can take some pictures today. The 7-14 is actually shorter than the 14-45 with its hood. It is really a very small and light lens. when using something other than the pancake the general "hold" is with the left hand under the lens.
If you have the chance, yes, please--I would love to see a few pics.

Terry

Here are some shots with the 7-14 and it is easiest to compare it to the 14-45 kit lens....

7-14

14-45 no hood

Compared

A

ankit

Wow, thanks for the comparison photos. I didn't realize the 7-14 was that small! Now if only it cost about half as much as it does...