The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Street (images thread)

Mike,

You've got some interesting shots there. The boy in "Blue" reminds me of the final scene of the "Omen." A little spooky. :)

You clearly have a good eye for street photography IMHO.

Reed

Mike Woods

Mike,

You've got some interesting shots there. The boy in "Blue" reminds me of the final scene of the "Omen." A little spooky. :)

You clearly have a good eye for street photography IMHO.

Reed
Thanks Reed, I appreciate your feedback. I hadn't thought of the Omen, but since you mention it ...............:bugeyes:

Mike

seakayaker

My first post in the Street thread, since this is kind of new territory for me. All with the E-P1, and mostly the 35mm Ultron f1.7 but there's also the Pana 20mm and Nokton 50mm f1.5mm in here as well.
Would be interested in your feedback:

'10'

'Red & White'

Regards

Mike
. . . . . lovely shots! Enjoyed them all.

The two I like the best were '10' and 'Red & White' since I enjoyed the mystery of who could have been behind the posters. Was there really a 10 back there? . . . . . and the red shoes to match the elephant on the poster with the red and white bars in the back ground, well done, nice catch.

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Godfrey

... Take Our Picture!

Panasonic G1 + Summilux-D 25mm f/1.4 ASPH
ISO 200 @ f/2.2 @ 1/30 second

Comments always appreciated, thanks for looking.

seakayaker

Hoops

GF1 with Zeiss Contax G Planar T* 45mm F/2 -- ISO400 -- f/2 -- 1/2500 -- 45mm

Waiting Patiently

GF1 with Zeiss Contax G Planar T* 45mm F/2 -- ISO400 -- f/2 -- 1/2500 -- 45mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Hanging out with Lenin[/CENTER

Gf1 with Voigtlander Nokton Aspherical 50mm f/1.5 -- ISO 100 -- f/5.6 -- 1/200 -- 50mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Thanks Dan...
uh....have you noticed the likeness of your avatar and the last image you posted.....
not that there's anything wrong with that.......

V

Vivek

Dan, Thanks. Nice to see you being active here. :thumbs:

Two women: I thought I will post something different than bicyclists..:ROTFL:

Would have loved to catch a likening of Lenin but a beard style of his guru would do. ;)

(Hacked G1, Pana 20/1.7, Hoya R72. This has become the standard fare now...)