The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Street (images thread)

Amin

We went to the Boston Public Garden today. I took the GH2 and Pana 14/2.5, an incredibly small and light combo. The kids and I met this gentleman, who told us that he has gotten the squirrels' trust over the course of the past 3 years:

He said they would come right up and prop themselves on his leg if not for the various kids in the park chasing them off.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member

Godfrey

Communicating #31

Olympus E-5 + ZD 11-22mm f/2.8-3.5
ISO 400 @ f/3.5 @ 1/80 second

thanks for looking, comments appreciated.

and yes: thank you, Jorgen, for your comment on the last one! :)

enjoy!

Godfrey

Communicating #34

Olympus E-1 + ZD 35mm f/3.5 Macro
ISO 400 @ f/3.5 @ 1/100 second

Thanks for looking, comments appreciated.

Godfrey

Communicating #35

Thank you, Jorgen and Rafael!

Some evil person on this board brought the Ricoh GXR to my attention after I mentioned being somewhat disappointed in the X100 (it doesn't fit my hands very well, it turned out). The gear nerd in me wins occasionally ...

Ricoh GXR + A12 28mm f/2.5
ISO 400 @ f/5 @ 1/30 second

It's a very nice camera. Like the feel, the control layout, the features, etc. The lens and sensor seem top notch ... and I hear the A12 50mm f/2.5 is even better. It's as small a camera as I want, the ergonomics are better for me than anything else I've handled this size. .. I'm waiting for the M lens camera module now.

BTW: thank you evil person. ]'-)

M

mie

Street band caught performing their act in the city. Taken with e-p1 and zd 50mm f2.0

Last edited: